Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yay for cliff hangers! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
LOL...yeah, a good place to end the part. razz Clark has finally found a place he feels like he belongs, has already started falling for Lois, and now he's confronted with the need to use his powers in public to protect her. Poor guy is going to have flashbacks to the drowning victim and the need to flee to escape attention. It must feel like everything he has been working towards is about to get snatched away from him. Can't wait to see what happens next! thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
LOL...yeah, a good place to end the part. razz Clark has finally found a place he feels like he belongs, has already started falling for Lois, and now he's confronted with the need to use his powers in public to protect her. Poor guy is going to have flashbacks to the drowning victim and the need to flee to escape attention. It must feel like everything he has been working towards is about to get snatched away from him. Can't wait to see what happens next! thumbsup

Yeah, I'm a mean author like that. laugh

Things are definitely moving for Clark. He's found the other half of his soul. He *might* land his dream job. He's found his home. And now...well...BAM! Truck.

Thanks for continuing to read!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope Lois wasn't hurt when he shoved her out of the way. It wouldn't be good if she hit a light pole and lost her memory this early on. (Perry would never hire Clark after his internship, if that happened. peep ) I'm glad that Lois and Clark are working together better.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I hope Lois wasn't hurt when he shoved her out of the way. It wouldn't be good if she hit a light pole and lost her memory this early on. (Perry would never hire Clark after his internship, if that happened. peep ) I'm glad that Lois and Clark are working together better.

I can promise that Lois will be fine. No amnesia, no clones, no "tasty" frogs. smile If it did, Perry wouldn't need Kryptonite to kill Clark. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ahh! DC--you get back here and post another part! grovel Oh-my-goodness!

I'm enjoying watching this Lois and Clark's friendship blossom. You can really tell that 'something' is there between them--a connection, a natural draw that pulls them together. I love the small changes, here and there, seeing how these two find their way together. And, of course, I completely swoon over Clark immediately knowing that Lois is the one for him love.

What a dilemma that you left us with. The truck careening towards Lois, Clark--literally--shoving her out of the way. Reminds me of the 'bus/brakes going out' from the Pilot, but it happening like this presents all sorts of other situations. Lois with Clark as it happens. Him beginning to become established, having no desire to leave (instead of when the situation happens so early on the show).

So curious--need more, now! smile
Laura

(Sorry it's taken me a bit to catch up to this story...sickness galore around here crazy )

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
Ahh! DC--you get back here and post another part! grovel Oh-my-goodness!

I'm enjoying watching this Lois and Clark's friendship blossom. You can really tell that 'something' is there between them--a connection, a natural draw that pulls them together. I love the small changes, here and there, seeing how these two find their way together. And, of course, I completely swoon over Clark immediately knowing that Lois is the one for him love.

What a dilemma that you left us with. The truck careening towards Lois, Clark--literally--shoving her out of the way. Reminds me of the 'bus/brakes going out' from the Pilot, but it happening like this presents all sorts of other situations. Lois with Clark as it happens. Him beginning to become established, having no desire to leave (instead of when the situation happens so early on the show).

So curious--need more, now! smile
Laura

(Sorry it's taken me a bit to catch up to this story...sickness galore around here crazy )

Oh, don't worry. I usually post after midnight Friday into Saturday, unless I get wrapped up in RL. smile

Glad you like how this Lois and Clark's relationship is unfurling. It was fun to sort of mirror the show while taking it in my own little direction.

I'm glad you mentioned the truck vs the bus of canon. I did that on purpose. smile Of course, him saving Lois' life instead of a stranger has benefits!

(I hear you on the sickness. A couple of weeks ago, all four of us were sick. Not fun!)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard