Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just got done reading through this thread. Seriously guys...I have goosebumps grin. A-mazing! I can not tell you all how happy and proud I am of this fandom, and of all the wonderful fans of this show. It's been so many years--and the fact that you all care about L&C as much as I always have? notworthy notworthy notworthy

Thank you--SO MUCH--for keeping the Kerths alive. I have to agree...loosing the Kerths, IMO, would be the first step in letting this wonderful community fade away. Traditions start to slide and then? Yeah...I would really start to worry about what would be next mecry.

I know I haven't been around too much lately--and it's definitely not been for lack of wanting to. I still check in every day, even if it's really quick wink. And there are SO many posted stories that I'm dying to read!

I'm pretty much technically clueless dizzy --but, you have my full support as a fan. I can't wait to vote, etc. And I really can't wait to see all the talented stories from last year shine smile.

Thanks DC! Thanks Feli! sloppy You guys are going to do 'Super'! (Could not resist wink )

And here's to another year of Kerths! Woo-hoo clap
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 02/28/17 01:30 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Feli,

As I am sure you are aware, Morgana approached me, but I am not a Web head. I'm a server jock. I am glad you are able to help.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Lauren- thanks very much for the list! I've cross-checked it against previous years and the list we've been working on and there were some we missed.

The draft list is almost complete; with luck it will be up in the next day or two.

Thank you to everyone that's offered help, encouragement and support.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Thank you all for your efforts in putting this together. FoLCs are the best! Looking forward to Kerth season!

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Lauren! Any and all help is appreciated.

Feli's list looks awesome. Can't wait to see it posted!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard