Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
You can find the hot linked list of fanfics here:

http://www.kerthawards.com/ka/2016-kerth-awards/2016-eligible-stories/

Keep in mind ...

We are missing a few URLs for some fanfics. If you have a link to where a fanfic is found please contact us with the location so the list can be updated. Also, If your fanfic is not listed and you feel it should be, again, please contact us with the fanfic name, the author name, the fanfic size, and the URL of where it’s located.

Please use the contact us page on the website for any of these issues.

The list of new authors for 2016 is still pending.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Top Banana
Top Banana
I noticed that my story 'A Short History of the Bureaus' (which is actually 'A Brief History of the Bureaus') is on the list. It was actually eligible last year.

I tried using the Contact Us page, but the ReCaptcha wasn't working and it wouldn't send my message.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I have the same Captcha problem. It says it's invalid. My story "Together" should be on the list but isn't. It's been submitted to the archive and is awaiting uploading.

Thanks!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Recaptcha has been fixed. You can use the contact us now.

I need the link and other information for the eligible story so please try and submit it again.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally Posted by Annie B.
I noticed that my story 'A Short History of the Bureaus' (which is actually 'A Brief History of the Bureaus') is on the list. It was actually eligible last year.

I'll get it removed in about 5 mins.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you! I was able to submit the link to the story here and give you the Word KB count this time.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Annette, thanks for all your hard work. Unfortunately, my name has once more been misspelled this year. It's VirginiaR (with 3 i's - like the state and no space before the R). The stories where my name is wrong, are: The Cabbie's Tale, Conspiracy Theory, and Kerth Ads 2015. You do have it correct for the Karaoke at the Red K Corral.

Thanks.

Also, I noticed that half of Susan Young's stories are listed under groobie instead.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
OK I think I got everything above fixed or added.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A Quiet Night in Metropolis is missing.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
P
pat Offline
Blogger
Blogger
P
A Quiet Night in Metropolis is on the website with the Q's. Personally, A Permanent Solution should be with the P's, but somehow the stories that begin with A or An get put with the A's sometimes.

However, A Scene Remembered by FarmerBabe is still missing from the website and that is FarmerBabe's (who is a new author) only story.

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Is her story on the archives? Just I know I had to request for a bunch of my stories to be eligible- they'd been posted here but hadn't been posted on the archives. If it's not on the archives and FarmerBabe didn't request for her story to be made eligible, that might be the reason it isn't on the list. (I don't know if that's the case, just a possibility)

Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
P
pat Offline
Blogger
Blogger
P
No, it's not on the Archive, but was posted on the mbs and the author asked (thru her husband Shallowford who posted the story for her) that it be made eligible. It is included in the spreadsheet and Susan used it in the New Author quiz, but it never made it to the website. It's mentioned in both the Eligible Stories 2016 thread and the Kerth 2016 Eligibility By Category thread.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
So...anyone putting this together this year? Just wondering...

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by CLeuch
So...anyone putting this together this year? Just wondering...

-Cindy

I was wondering the same thing, actually. Was going to post asking later tonight.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
I was curious about this myself, thought maybe I'd missed it

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
All I know on this one is that Tricia has decided to bow out of organising the Kerths. She was out of town at the start of the year and asked me to let anyone who asked know that she'd deal with it on her return. As far as I know, she was supposed to be home by the end of January - but perhaps not. Anyway, she's who you need to get in touch with if you want Kerths this year and about putting together a replacement K-Comm.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks for clarifying that, Labby. I wish I could help, but I'm useless with stuff like that.

I wouldn't even mind if we just did the voting and picked winners without the ceremony (even though I LOVE the ceremony). I just feel bad - as usual, we had a lot of award worthy stories last year.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
We do have a lot of award worthy stories and they should be honored.

What does everyone think? Vote and present the final winners?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Whichever way it happens, we have to do something. We can't let the Kerths die.

I'll put my hand up to compile a list of eligible stories, if that helps. It'll take me a few days though

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If anyone needs someone to make edits to the website let me know. I have a working knowledge of the following:

• HTML
  • CSS
  • JS
  • JQuery
  • Photoshop
  • Flash
  • Dreamweaver
  • Illustrator
  • Wordpress (making/editing themes)

Let me know if you need help.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard