#268337 01/02/16 10:18 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It's not much, but I hope y'all like. smile

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Batman? Interesting turn of events. Will the Bat help get them home to their own dimension?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A-ha! The woman was an agent of Batman's (perhaps even Wonder Woman)! Thank goodness! Phew. I'm glad to know that Clark is a decent man in all dimensions. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
New part! hyper
The remains of an only slightly charred dinner remained on the table
Lois wanted to prove her not-son right in that she can cook?

courtesy of Lane's rapidly improving control over his powers.
Oh.

"We've still got EPRAD and Wayne Tech left," Clark reported.
So, what exactly are they up to?

She hesitated for a moment. "I was just thinking," she said, "that maybe, if we do have to stay for a while, perhaps we could--"
Wink-wink squeak-squeak? So they fit better in?

"Mr. Kent, I presume?" A dark haired man stood on the doorstep, leaning on what appeared to be a gold-topped cane. He looked straight at Clark, his eyes narrow.
Hmm…H.G.Wells? huh On the other hand, dark hair could indicate that he and the other dark haired person are related. Husband? Father?

"I'd like to have a few words with you," the man said, "about your illicit affair with my wife."
shock

"Bruce!" a voice called, and Clark looked up to see the woman from earlier coming up the path.
Ah. Oh. I see? Should have known. After all, it’s a Queenie! Did he bat-bug their house and car?

She reached the doorway to stand beside him and shot him a glare. "Don't mess with him like that; it isn't funny! Didn't you hear how upset he was?"
clap rotflol Also, he *did* bat-bug them! This is comedic gold! So, Diana Prince and Bruce Wayne. Only not a couple, just evil? Okay, wicked.

"Yes, dear," the man said, stepping into the house as if he owned it. His wife followed close behind.
Maybe they rent. And they *are* married?

He tapped Clark's chest with the head of his cane, and Clark heard the whine of acoustic feedback. A close inspection of his shirt revealed a tiny listening device. He gaped at their two visitors.
shock His shirt?

"I take my godson's safety very seriously," the man said pointedly.
laugh

He limped to the sofa and made himself comfortable. "Shall we discuss that now?"
Ah, I see. He got baned.

And yes, please, we shall discuss this. Now—as you said. Please? Any time now? It’s been almost 7 hours since you last updated this story. In words—seven hours. SEVEN! grovel

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Batman! shock jump. Did not see that coming! I like the plot twists smile. But...it leaves me wanting to read more (hint, hint, hint).

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard