Description: Lois and Clark search for Christmas presents for each other.

Acknowledgements and Comments: My daughter wanted to write a Lois and Clark Christmas story, but couldn't find the impetus or the muse. I promised her I would write a short story that SHE could beta for me, if she would write this. She finally did - after a lot of pressure - and so I gave her lots of comments - which she ignored and just went with her original story (apart from spelling and grammar changes).

Disclaimer: I do not claim this to be my own work. In fact it came from my ten year old daughter. She, in no way, wishes to make any money from this … please do not sue her … she couldn’t pay!
_____

It was twelve days before Christmas. Lois and Clark were putting up their Christmas tree with their child. She was now eight so she helped a lot.

Clark went out after decorating to get his wife's Christmas present, but he didn't know what to get for her. He looked all over the city. The very last shop had the perfect thing.

Lois was having the same trouble. She just remembered that Clark's cape was getting old. So she thought she should get him a brand new cape, bright and red. She thought that she should also have a hobby sewing and she had time off work so she could start making a new cape for him, then he didn't have to keep flying to the farm get a new cape.

When it came to Christmas day Rosaline was so excited she ripped off the paper to find a Sylvanian Families house. Clark and Lois got their presents off each other. They ripped off the paper. Clark was very happy with his bright, red, bullet-proof cape and Lois was ecstatic with her really fancy, diamond ring from Clark. Lois was so happy she flung her arms around Clark and gave him a massive kiss.

That evening Lois spoiled the turkey and it looked like a black brick. She said, "It doesn't matter, we can have a take-out with Perry and Jimmy." And so they phoned them and invited them round. Jimmy loved the turkey. He had more of the take-out than anyone. Everyone stated to laugh because Jimmy was greedy.

The End

Comments

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."