#268100 12/25/15 07:50 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Poor Clark. Nothing like a horrible case of Luthor-Olsen Interruptus. Of course, it's actually HIS (Clark's) fault. Romantic feelings between him and Lois shouldn't make him hesitate to offer Lois a safe place to stay, but should hasten it.

You do a good job of explaining how their relationship has changed and not necessarily for the good.

Merry belated Christmas to you too.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Whoops--didn't leave my feedback smile...

I really enjoyed your take on ROTP. It's never been one of my favorite episodes--cause nothing really seems to happen between them--but you managed to dig up a lot notworthy.

That tention, it definitely is there, but I've always glazed over it. Knowing they care, wanting to do something about it, not really (here) being able to do much to move forward. Great catch clap.

I love your 'voice' of Clark. You really do such a great job of finding him in each of your short stories, as you've gone through the episodes. I've really enjoyed reading them hyper.

Another great job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Belatedly and in haste (we're moving house. Again)...

The awkwardness between them always gets me in this episode. It's that whole will-they-or-won't-they feel that captivated me throughout much of the show.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Romantic feelings between him and Lois shouldn't make him hesitate to offer Lois a safe place to stay, but should hasten it.
I would've loved to see how that turned out.

Originally Posted by LMA
I love your 'voice' of Clark. You really do such a great job of finding him in each of your short stories, as you've gone through the episodes. I've really enjoyed reading them
Thanks blush I'm glad you're still enjoying them even 30-odd stories in.

I know I've been very quiet, story-wise, so far this year. I promise, I am still writing. Just RL has taken over for a bit. Moving is stressful!

Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Good luck moving, Feli!

It's a ton of work...especially once you have kids. We moved to another state when we had a 1 and 3 year old...and moved back (to the original state we had been living in) when we had a 3 and 5 year old. Pure and utter craziness dizzy crazy jump.

Hope things settle down quickly for you smile.
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Thanks Laura! At least this move is only across town, but this is our fourth move in just over two years. I'm so over moving! The worst one was back from Townsville... 1400km (870mi) with an 18 month old and 5 months pregnant.

Kerth
Kerth
Small world, NostalgiaKick! I have an aunt who lives in Townsville and have visited a few times. smile Have also visited my cousin in Sydney and Brisbane. I love the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Wow, yeah small world groobie! We lived there for a bit over 3 years, and my brother in law and his family just moved there (he's in the Army, Townsville has a big military presence- at least by Aussie standards) We're back in Toowoomba these days, which is about a 90 minute drive west of Brisbane.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard