Print Thread
#268032 12/20/15 05:24 AM
N
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
N
Place for comments!

"Let me help. A hundred years or so from now, I believe, a famous novelist will write a classic using that theme. He'll recommend those three words even over I love you." JTK to EK (City on the Edge of Forever)
Kerth
Kerth
Lois' reaction to Clark's Kerth nomination is disappointing. It seemed like she was really making progress towards rebuilding their relationship, and Clark took a step towards being more receptive towards that, too. But I'm worried that Lois' reaction could set that progress back a few steps. Hopefully her attitude will quickly change and they'll get to go on that Kerth date together.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Perry leaned down. “Lois, you’ve been nominated every year. You won three times. Don’t go gettin’ petty. The Planet is a team. One person’s success is everybody’s. You got it?”

She nodded. “Gotten,” she gasped, swallowing down tears.

Lois has been through a great deal in the past few months and feels that a nomination for a Kerth will erase all the pain from her past hurts. But Perry is right, this is not just about her.

I have been enjoying this story. Looking forward to seeing how everything unfolds. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmmm....I sense a bit of a step or two backwards in the 'progress department'. Hopefully their date can still happen--and their friendship can evolve.

Loving this!
Laura smile

Last edited by LMA; 01/04/16 02:00 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard