ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Please leave comments here ...

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wouldn't it be interesting if Davis turned out to be an agent of the magistrate, an undercover cop, as it were.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Yes, it would! We'll have to wait and see. :-)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It would be poetic justice, if Lavina used the French's dislike of the aristocracy to turn the table on Lucius. However, I doubt Lucius stupid enough to take his French hostage to France.

Originally Posted by KenJ
Wouldn't it be interesting if Davis turned out to be an agent of the magistrate, an undercover cop, as it were.
I was wondering that myself, Ken. However, I doubt any county magistrate would counter the sitting Earl in such a way -- no matter how heinous. My guess, if Davis were a spy, and not working for Lucius, he worked for someone further up the pecking order.

Let's hope that Cedric catches up to Lucius's carriage before they reach the coast.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Lucius, Jacques thought with grim anticipation, was going to be in for quite a shock.
Oh I hope so!

Will be interesting to see Cedric's leadership in action, and who Davis really is. Would be ironic if he were originally one of the Earl's spies and decided to change sides.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
It would be poetic justice, if Lavina used the French's dislike of the aristocracy to turn the table on Lucius. However, I doubt Lucius stupid enough to take his French hostage to France.

Originally Posted by KenJ
I was wondering that myself, Ken. However, I doubt any county magistrate would counter the sitting Earl in such a way -- no matter how heinous. My guess, if Davis were a spy, and not working for Lucius, he worked for someone further up the pecking order.

Let's hope that Cedric catches up to Lucius's carriage before they reach the coast.

We could only hope that it is related to his previous behavior and that was why he was called to London on short notice and also why he is departing so precipitously.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Great discussions! Thanks Ken, Virginia and cuidadora;
I think Virginia is right about a local magistrate holding out against a full-fledged Earl--the aristocracy had a great deal of power.

Davis could be a spy, a counter-spy, an agent of somebody or other ... all good ideas. We'll have to wait and see. Shouldn't be long now. :-)

And, it's entirely possible that Lucius' flight has everything to do with his previous behavior, Ken! They do say that one's sins catch up with one sooner or later. ;-)

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
They are coming for you, Lucius! dance dance dance.

Keep Davis close...couldn't agree more. Very curious to find out what happens...concerning everything.

Love the suspense!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard