ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Please leave comments here ...

Features Writer
Features Writer
Glad to see Cedric recovering so quickly.
And I never expected Portman to provide comic relief! Great description of his reaction to the thieves and their treatment of the family silver. clap lol

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
And I never expected Portman to provide comic relief! Great description of his reaction to the thieves and their treatment of the family silver.
Thank you!!! I'm so delighted you enjoyed that bit. I was hoping it would bring about a chuckle or two. :-)

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love that Lavinia's father is in on the secret...that they won't have to hide that aspect from him any longer. And it was comforting as a reader to see the confidence he gained in their situation (from learning of Cedric's secret identity).

I'm really liking Portman, too...and his disdain for the thieves based on the silverware treatment smile. Awesome detail!

I also really enjoyed the little back and forth between Jacques and Cedric about the missing boots smile.

Loving this, Chris.
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard