ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Please leave comments here ...

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was wondering about the 'monkey'. Thank you for explaining. Although, I'm betting with Lavinia's limited English, this saying was just as perplexing for her as it was for me. I'm betting she thought he meant a true monkey.

I'm glad that Cedric is coming clean about his robbery of his uncle. What will taking the ring mean, I wonder.

The more they speak of Lucius, the more I worry about his return. Every time they kiss (out in the park, or otherwise), I stiffen in anticipation of Lucius interrupting them.

Lucius's manservant certainly seems just as bad, if not worse, than Lucius himself. Scary fellow.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Officially caught back up hyper / mecry . I had been rather looking forward to reading today...

I am so glad that they are having this time together. Talking. Getting things out in the open. The more Lavinia understands about Lucius, how things have worked around the estate, and Cedric, the safer they are, I think. Who knows what Lucius will do--how he will try to 'win' Lavinia back. All of this knowledge could come in handy...

Hmmm...the ring. Was it Cedric's mom's? Did he plan to give it to his wife one day? Knowing Cedric, I'm guessing it has sentimental memories attached, and because of that, he had to get it back in his possession.

Getting quite nervous about Lucius...
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I was wondering about the 'monkey'. Thank you for explaining. Although, I'm betting with Lavinia's limited English, this saying was just as perplexing for her as it was for me. I'm betting she thought he meant a true monkey.
LOL! Yes, she did. :-)
I'm glad that Cedric is coming clean about his robbery of his uncle.
Me, too! No more secrets between them!
Lucius's manservant certainly seems just as bad, if not worse, than Lucius himself. Scary fellow.
Very! After all, he's the one actually doing the dirty work most of the time. (In Harry Potter's world, Simms could probably create at least a dozen horcruxes.)

C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I am so glad that they are having this time together. Talking. Getting things out in the open.
Yes, indeed. They've certainly earned this time together. Let's hope they get a lifetime to get to really know one another. What will happen when Lucius returns, tho? <shudder!>
Hmmm...the ring. Was it Cedric's mom's? Did he plan to give it to his wife one day? Knowing Cedric, I'm guessing it has sentimental memories attached, and because of that, he had to get it back in his possession.
What a lovely idea, Laura, having the ring belong to his mother! We'll have to wait and see.
You're right about Cedric being sentimental about it. He does have a great deal of love for his family.

Thanks Laura and Virginia for the great feedback! Always much appreciated.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard