ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Please leave comments here ...

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sometimes, Cedric can be his own worst enemy. I know he means well, but it won't do the neighbors any good if both he and the Avenger are killed. Lavinia better put more laudanum in his tea that evening, so he sleeps heavier than usual. Not that it would knock any more sense into him.

Again, I worry that they will be noticed as being too romantic, especially now that they are venturing out of doors. I'm sure that Lucius has his spies in the household. I was worried when they heard the Squire that it would turn out to be the Earl instead. [Linked Image] I bet you did that on purpose to tease us, Chris!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Definite foreboding! eek frown thud...

Well...before my 'biggest' fear was Lucius returning, everything unraveling. Now? Cedric going off to ride with the neighborhood is pretty much toping the list. Hopefully--please?--it's at least a few more days off. He, physically, is not ready for a fight.

You can really see Cedric's sense of duty, of helping others, of fighting for what is right. Oh so familiar with someone we know. And that someone would sometimes put his life in danger fufilling his duties.

Yep, it's officiall. I am pretty worried for Cedric shock.

Loving this, Chris smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I was worried when they heard the Squire that it would turn out to be the Earl instead. I bet you did that on purpose to tease us, Chris!
Not guilty this time, Virginia, altho I've been known to tease my readers before. :-)
I think if it was Lucius he would have been better about sneaking up on them, don't you? They probably wouldn't have known he was there until it was too late. <scary!>

C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Definite foreboding!...Yep, it's official. I am pretty worried for Cedric
I'm sorry I'm worrying everyone! Kinda <wink>
I wish I could confirm or reassure or something but that might spoil things for you.
You can really see Cedric's sense of duty, of helping others, of fighting for what is right. Oh so familiar with someone we know. And that someone would sometimes put his life in danger fufilling his duties.
Very true! Even when he knows kryptonite might be there he still goes in, doesn't he? That's one of the consistent qualities of Clark's soul.

Features Writer
Features Writer
I also thought the Squire would be the Earl. Glad he wasn't.

Cedric's honorable characteristics are definitely clear in this chapter. Even fighting for others and what is right when he knows the danger and the odds against him are huge. And Lavinia fighting to protect him from himself is endearing.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Cedric's honorable characteristics are definitely clear in this chapter. Even fighting for others and what is right when he knows the danger and the odds against him are huge. And Lavinia fighting to protect him from himself is endearing.
So true! They are perfect for each other, in any time period. :-)
Thanks!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard