Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Please leave comments here ...

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Lucius is not a man to be trifled with, both Lavinia and Jacques need to be very careful around him going forward.

It is a pleasure to read the interaction between these two very different people. Cedric is fortunate to have such friends, especially now with him suffering from the ill effects of a gunshot wound.

Since this is not 21st century medicine, Cedric needs to be abed for a space of time. Let us hope the Earl does not return anytime soon. Oh, his crime may have been 20 years ago, but there are still those who remember, they simply are not speaking of it
Yummy, another chapter!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Lucius is not a man to be trifled with
Very true! His is a soul that only seems to get meaner and more duplicitous with each passing incarnation.
It is a pleasure to read the interaction between these two very different people. Cedric is fortunate to have such friends, especially now with him suffering from the ill effects of a gunshot wound.
And it's a pleasure to write for them as well! They are so very different, and yet they complete one another so perfectly. :-)
Oh, his crime may have been 20 years ago, but there are still those who remember, they simply are not speaking of it
I'm sure you're right, but Lucius is nothing if not brazen! Also, money talks, and style over substance fools a lot of people. Lucius may look the part of an Earl, but he's not even half the man his father was. And Cedric? Well, Cedric is worth a half a dozen of him.

Thanks for the feedback!

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've been looking forward to catching up smile...

Even though we all know how evil Lucius is, having it confirmed here at the end adds a layer of foreboding. Knowing how sick Cedric is--and how, really, he needs some time to heal, makes me all the more nervous about the timing of Lucius' arrival home.

I'm so happy to see Jacques and Lavinia hitting it off. I love seeing a support system being created (for all three of their benefit).

Wonderful, Chris!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 12/03/15 01:32 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard