Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
groobie Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
One month to go before the end of the year! On the assumption that I'll be invited to create the Kerth quizzes again, I decided to keep track of the eligible stories (based on last year's categories). You can see the Google Sheets spreadsheet I created HERE .

If you see any errors, please comment and let me know. Some categories have more eligible stories than others. whistle Maybe that will inspire some of you to finish up the WIPs before December 31. laugh

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you for doing this! notworthy

My stories seem accurate enough, groobie. I know, I know. I'll submit Conspiracy Theory to the Archives ASAP; I've got to double-check my math again. Karaoke at the Red K Corral never found it's ending. I hate leaving a story incomplete but, alas, my muse dropped it like a hot potato. If I find the time, I'll give it one more look before 2016.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
As someone who is abolutely enthralled with order/organization/details, I LOVED this smile !

Great job--and so exciting to see how many stories have been posted this year...

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
How many hours did it take you to assemble that spreadsheet? Thank you for volunteering so much of your time for this!

My stories look good with a few minor exceptions:
- "The Runaway's Tale" should be listed as a super-short
- "Thoughts on Facebook" and "Once Upon a Time" should also be listed as comedies

Thanks for the reminder that three of my stories still need to be archived.

Joy,
Lynn

groobie Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks, Lynn - I made those changes. smile I've been adding to the spreadsheet all year long, so it hasn't really taken much time. But last year, when I was trying to gather the evidence after the fact, yeah, that took a long time! LOL I tried to be more strategic this year! laugh

Virginia - surely you can find a way to finish that story!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very cool. I think all of mine are on the list.

Great job on the spreadsheet! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Hey wow, awesome job on the spreadsheet! smile

I picked up on things on two of my stories.
"The Truth About Clark Kent" should be listed as a revelation story with Lois finding out.
And "A Week in Paris" should be listed in Mid-length, first kiss, supporting/original character (Joe Patterson) and possibly revelation... does it count if Lois has figured it out and then tells Clark she knows? It's kinda... backwards.

Thanks Groobie! smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
groobie Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I'm all about backwards! laugh Updates made - thanks. smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile1 WOW! This will make things so easy.

Thank you! smile

Tricia cool

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awesome work, Susan! notworthy Now we just have to make the non-archived pieces eligible hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks for the spreadsheet.

Shamefully I only have 1 story.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sue,

Two additions -

Thanksgiving 2015 Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 1 CG1
Christmas 2015 Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 1 CG2

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
groobie Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Those stories are both on the list. For any stories that aren't on the archives that authors are going to request eligibility for, I need the size of the story as a text file so that I can update the file and put the story into the right category by size. Thanks. smile

For example:
I request eligibility for
Quick vs. Quickly - 12kb
The Ghost of Christmas Future - 36kb

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Rich Text or regular text file? Or is that the same?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
groobie Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I think it's based on the size of a regular text file.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard