Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
In the US we're celebrating Thanksgiving this year so I thought I'd let everyone know how Thankful I am for their stories and discussions.

What are you thankful for?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Kerth
Kerth
I, too, am thankful for everyone who posts new stories and feedback here on the boards, keeping the show alive in my heart. I'd especially like to acknowledge Laura and Sue, who have been wonderful beta readers for me and have become good friends. twins love

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I definitely am thankful for finding this wonderful place smile.

For so many years I alone loved the show, these characters, this love triangle. And to have it in my life I was incredibly grateful.

But now? To have found our fanficition--to have the show come alive for me, to get it 'back', to have new adventures with these characters that I've become so attached to...it's beyong amazing.

And if that weren't enough, to have this message board...to be able to be 'right there' as these stories are being created. To talk to you awesomely talented people, about this blessing that has been so much a part of my life. To get to know you guys, be able to depend, to know, that this place is here--that you all are around and love 'this' subject as much as I do--is completely comforting. It's a constant in my life now...being and coming here creates a balance, a lovely escape. It's something I can do solely for 'me'.

Then to top it all off, Susan asks me a little over a year ago to look at one of her stories? Seriously? So cool jump dance. I was a huge fan, I was beyond flattered, and I had so much fun talking through that first piece.

Beta'ing for you, Susan, is a blast notworthy . And your friendship? Even better smile . It's crazy how much we've found out we have in common (let alone this wonderful show). I am very thankful to count you as a friend, and knowing you're only an e-mail away is a gift.

Is it too early to say 'Happy Holidays' everyone? grin Have a great weekend.
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 11/27/15 02:42 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard