Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Comments go here.

This is part 1 of a two part prologue. Part 2 will be a Christmas story.

Last edited by KenJ; 11/25/15 07:50 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello! What a nice way to end the week!

She had also gotten a ‘silent' keyboard.

Oh, I could have used one of those back in the late 90's! goofy

Lois was wholly unconscious of the effect that she and Clark and their brood were having on the community. Those families that they interacted with on a regular basis had all been affected by their example. Many of the families in their neighborhood, especially those with children that played with the Kents were slowly becoming more like them, happier and more content.

The beginnings of Utopia?

Lara shouted, "All right! My turn to pick! I want to watch ‘Planes'."

Sean and Celeste both shouted, "Yeah, Dusty Crophopper!" in unison. Lucy loved this movie and was in the vanguard as they all moved into the living room. Her favorite character was Dottie.

Hmmmm I wonder why Dottie is Lois' favorite character?

She turned so that she was facing him and playfully slapped his arm. "You know it will be good enough to eat. With your help, I've improved a lot in my cooking over the years. You haven't complained about my cooking for ever so long and the kids don't mind either. And they were bound to be the biggest critics."

Yes! Finally Lois is cookin' up a storm! dance

"That'll show him. Stuck up, four eyes, teacher's pet, Kent. He gets in the middle of all of my plans. I still need to get even with his side-kick, Kaplin, but this is a start."

Even when Hattie is not around she is in the middle of trouble!

When Clark returned from his rescue, Lois told him of the incident. He asked, "Isn't Bud the one that has caused Jon so much trouble?"

Bud reminds me of a boy my younger brother used to hang around with. One day the foolish lad was very rude to my father ....that was the last time he was EVER allowed in our home. Happily the friendship between him and Eric ended shortly thereafter.

Good story so far!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Hello! What a nice way to end the week!

She had also gotten a ‘silent' keyboard.

Oh, I could have used one of those back in the late 90's! goofy

I still remember the loud click those early keyboards made.

Lois was wholly unconscious of the effect that she and Clark and their brood were having on the community. Those families that they interacted with on a regular basis had all been affected by their example. Many of the families in their neighborhood, especially those with children that played with the Kents were slowly becoming more like them, happier and more content.

The beginnings of Utopia?

The early seeds are being sown.

Lara shouted, "All right! My turn to pick! I want to watch ‘Planes'."

Sean and Celeste both shouted, "Yeah, Dusty Crophopper!" in unison. Lucy loved this movie and was in the vanguard as they all moved into the living room. Her favorite character was Dottie.

Hmmmm I wonder why Dottie is Lucy's favorite character?

I corrected it to Lucy's. Since that is the part that Teri voiced, I thought it would be appropriate to give her a nod.

She turned so that she was facing him and playfully slapped his arm. "You know it will be good enough to eat. With your help, I've improved a lot in my cooking over the years. You haven't complained about my cooking for ever so long and the kids don't mind either. And they were bound to be the biggest critics."

Yes! Finally Lois is cookin' up a storm! dance

Lois couldn't always remain a disaster int eh kitchen. There were bound to be times when Clark was away and she would have to prepare something for the kids.

"That'll show him. Stuck up, four eyes, teacher's pet, Kent. He gets in the middle of all of my plans. I still need to get even with his side-kick, Kaplin, but this is a start."

Even when Hattie is not around she is in the middle of trouble!

Yeah, poor Hattie. Trouble seems to find her the same way it did Lois.

When Clark returned from his rescue, Lois told him of the incident. He asked, "Isn't Bud the one that has caused Jon so much trouble?"

Bud reminds me of a boy my younger brother used to hang around with. One day the foolish lad was very rude to my father ....that was the last time he was EVER allowed in our home. Happily the friendship between him and Eric ended shortly thereafter.

Good story so far!

Glad you are enjoying it. Part 2 has already been posted.

Last edited by KenJ; 11/27/15 11:45 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard