Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Please leave comments here ...

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm really glad that Lavinia knows the truth. For Cedric's sake now, but also for their developing relationship. She's a very strong woman--she handled the news so well, knew what she had to do to help the person she loves, and she's doing it.

And also, what a scary place for Jacques to have been in! To know that Cedric needed help, but to not know fully what to do and how to be that help. Thank goodness Lavinia showed up when she did.

I am SO curious how Cedric will react when he wakes up to Lavinia knowing everything. Should be quite the read! Really enjoying this story clap.

Happy Thanksgiving, Chris smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Laura, thanks for the great feedback on parts 21-25! So glad to hear that you're enjoying the story so far. One of the fun things about writing for L&C is figuring out new ways to do the revelation scene! What will her reaction be; what will his reaction be to her reaction, and so on. :-) I'm pretty sure the options are endless!
I am SO curious how Cedric will react when he wakes up to Lavinia knowing everything.
Ah, yes! That's pretty cute, if I do say so myself. ;-) Nice waffy bit at the end of that section, too. I've got an outline for the parts leading up to it that need re-writing/editing and I'm hoping to get back to working on it on Sunday. [rubbing hands together in anticipation] I love, love, love this stuff! Keeps the little grey cells sparking and firing, don't you know! ;-)

Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, too, Laura ... and anyone else who reads this between now and then. smile1

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sounds really GREAT! Will be so excited to read more smile...

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Do you remember when you were little, and your mother gave you candies, saying: "Make them last. Don't eat all of them at once!"? I don't know about you, but I never followed the advice (the thing often resulting in a big stomach ache) :P. Well, apparently I haven't grown up that much, because when you posted a few chapters days ago, my first thought was: "I'm going to make them last until Chris is back", but after half an hour I had already read them all smile
Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving with your family!

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am of the same mind as HiddenMoon! Read everything up to this point and I love it!

It is a good thing Lavinia wanted to look in on Clark. With her deep knowledge of herbs and primitive medicine, she is in the right place at the right time. Now let's just hope Uncle Lucius does show up in the next day or two. Cedric is going to need at least a week to recuperate.

So ....when is the next post? clap

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
...after half an hour I had already read them all
LOL! What lovely feedback to find upon my return! Thank you! I've had mixed results with that advice myself over the years. Some treats just seem to disappear as if by magic, don't they? ;-)

Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving with your family!
It was wonderful. Hope yours was, too. Rather chaotic at times, but so nice to have all the children at home for once. Grandbaby was baptized on Saturday, so another cause for celebration. :-)

Thanks again for the comments!

C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Read everything up to this point and I love it!
Thank you! :-)
With her deep knowledge of herbs and primitive medicine, she is in the right place at the right time.
Definitely!
So ....when is the next post?
In just a few minutes! :-)
As soon as the last guest left on Sunday afternoon, I cranked up the washing machine and the computer--not necessarily in that order! <g> I'll post more than one part today to help make up for being away for so long. And then I think I'll be able to go back to a more regular schedule. :-)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard