Pulitzer
comments go here.

There will be an epilogue.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
I have not been commenting on each chapter but have been faithfully reading. I love the differences between them and canon. Only comment I have is that you did not come back to the canon Lois and Clark at the end of this chapter like you had in the rest of the chapters. I was waiting for their peanut gallery comments. I really like the way you portray the Montreal version of Lois, her artificial self-confidence breaks down much quicker that canon Lois. Her description of her first experience with sex in Montreal was both humorous and heartbreaking at the same time. The hiking the skirt up and pulling the panties down (not off) and the logistical difficulties that produced was humorous the result was just as heartbreaking as the canon Lois' experiences. Clark has to work much harder in this universe to convince Lois that she is very attractive and does not need to hide that beauty.

Nice job on the story. Will we see these two again? You like the concept of story series so I suspect so but just wondering.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hearing him say, ‘Mrs. Kent', Lois started to smile, wrapped her arm around Clark's and looked at him with adoring eyes. It was still so new, being Mrs. Kent, and she wasn't completely used to hearing herself being called that. It sent a thrill up her spine because it reaffirmed that she was in fact married to this man, this very special, this super man.

Yes! Finally somebody besides me calls the married Lois - Mrs. Kent!

Thank you.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
I have not been commenting on each chapter but have been faithfully reading. I love the differences between them and canon. Only comment I have is that you did not come back to the canon Lois and Clark at the end of this chapter like you had in the rest of the chapters. I was waiting for their peanut gallery comments. I really like the way you portray the Montreal version of Lois, her artificial self-confidence breaks down much quicker that canon Lois. Her description of her first experience with sex in Montreal was both humorous and heartbreaking at the same time. The hiking the skirt up and pulling the panties down (not off) and the logistical difficulties that produced was humorous the result was just as heartbreaking as the canon Lois' experiences. Clark has to work much harder in this universe to convince Lois that she is very attractive and does not need to hide that beauty.

Nice job on the story. Will we see these two again? You like the concept of story series so I suspect so but just wondering.

Mike

As far as the peanut gallery comments - this chapter was getting rather long, especially on the NFIC side so I moved them to the beginning of the Epilogue.

We may visit them again, but no guarantees.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard