The Matchmaker Files - An Unusual Proposal

Rated PG-13

G - Story - TOC

* emphasis*
<thoughts>

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * time passed – scene change

/ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ */ * scene change – universe change

Previously

Now that she was committed to this Lois was anxious to actually, finally consummate their wedding. They entered the elevator and, as Clark pushed the button, Lois said, "I'm sure we will," turned and smiled at Clark as the doors closed. As soon as they had closed and they were alone, Lois was in Clark’s arms and they were kissing.

They took the elevator to the garage and when the doors opened, they finally broke the kiss. They exited the elevator and moved to Lois’s Jeep. Clark loaded Lois' bag into it while Lois opened the driver’s door and climbed in. She had taken her suitcase into the bullpen with the intention of changing before they left, however they had run late because of the Superman rescue and Lois had decided to just wear her lavender colored work suit so that they could make their exit.

Arriving at the Lexor, Clark removed their bags from the back while Lois turned over the keys to her precious baby to the parking valet.

When they approached the desk, Lois pulled their reservation slip from her bag and handed it to the desk clerk.

"Ah, yes, Mr. and Mrs. Kent. I have you in the Honeymoon Suite."

Hearing him say, ‘Mrs. Kent', Lois started to smile, wrapped her arm around Clark's and looked at him with adoring eyes. It was still so new, being Mrs. Kent, and she wasn't completely used to hearing herself being called that. It sent a thrill up her spine because it reaffirmed that she was in fact married to this man, this very special, this super man.

The desk clerk hit a bell and shouted, "Front!"

In response a bellboy almost magically appeared next to Clark.

The desk clerk said, tersely, "Honeymoon Suite."

Grabbing their bags, the bellboy said, "This way please," and turning on his heel, led them to the elevator.

Exiting the elevator, Lois and Clark followed the bellboy down the hall. He stopped in front of a door and opened it. He set their bags inside and stepped into the hallway. Pulling a camera from his pocket he stepped back and looked at them expectantly.

Clark just looked at him and finally Lois got the idea and said, "I think he's waiting for you to carry me over the threshold."

A smile crept onto his face as he said, "I think you're right," and leaning down he placed one arm under Lois' knees and the other around her back, the same way he carried her when they were flying. As he lifted, she leaned back into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned in and started a kiss.

Being very aware of the presence of the bellboy, Clark pretended to stumble as he crossed the threshold while holding Lois to the accompaniment of the flash of the camera.

Clark placed Lois back on her feet and then reached back to massage his lower back as if he had strained it.

The bellboy had an amused smile as he accepted the tip from Lois and said, "The pictures will be at the desk for you to pick up tomorrow. Enjoy." He was snickering as he closed the door. <This beauty obviously chose a wimp to marry. Well, there's no accounting for taste.>

As soon as the door was closed, Lois slugged him playfully and said, "You and I both know you didn't hurt your back."

He stood up straight and then started rubbing his arm where she had slugged him. "The honeymoon must be over already. That was spouse abuse," and he started to grin.

Lois threw herself into his arms and said, "I would never abuse my ever loving husband. I might love him to death though." Even as she said it, Lois marveled at the changes that had been wrought in her since the incidents in Smallville. She had realized that she was, in fact, in love with Clark and had left him at the altar, so to speak, in an attempt to keep him from committing a potentially illegal act. She had decided to sacrifice her own happiness for his safety. At the time she thought that all she was giving up was her job and the ability to stay in the USA, but over the next two days she had come to the realization that she had given up, oh, so much more. She had given up on ... love. The world, her world changed that Tuesday when Clark showed up announced that they were married, prevented her from leaving and rescued her from a loveless existence. Since that day, they had dated and drawn closer, closer than she could have believed she could be to any one person. There was just something about Clark that drew her to him. He had a quiet and gentle spirit, probably something he had gotten from his parents and he doted on her. He granted her every wish, even before she voiced it in many cases. It was just little things, donuts and coffee, perfectly prepared every time. Dinners. Movies. Sleeping together, without being forced into something that she was not ready for. Always courteous and protective. He'd had saved her life several times in the last few weeks alone. He was her personal guardian angel.

Breaking her reverie, scooping her up, he flew them into the bedroom. As soon as they passed through the door he stopped and they both gaped at what they saw. In the center of the room was a heart shaped bed with a spread the color of Superman's cape and heart shaped pillows also in red with a white ruff around the periphery. Across the room was a lounge chair, wide enough for two, and a large screen TV. Over against the wall was a heart shaped sunken spa tub right next to a large picture window which was made of smoked glass so that no one could see in, but which gave a panoramic view of the city. The spa had been prepared and had bubbles floating on and steam rising from the surface.

Her surprise was expressed as a breathy, "Wow," as she took it all in. Clark allowed Lois to reclaim her feet. Lois had never in her life been naked with a man, that is, with the possible exception of the time in Smallville when she had been returning, naked from the shower and had run into an equally naked Clark going to take a shower, but over the course of their marriage so far, she had been making an effort to overcome her modesty, not with the world, only with him. Slowly she had been making efforts to at least partially undress in front of Clark. Making up her mind, Lois quickly removed her jacket and then reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. She threw the blouse on the bed, then unfastened her skirt and it followed the blouse. Standing there in bra and panties, she turned to Clark and started to babble, "I'm nervous. It's my first time, well, not my first time, but it is my first time. The first, first time was with a boy, you know, the usual, in the back seat of his father's car after a date and I didn't enjoy it, but he apparently did, but it was over so quickly and he said ‘thanks' and took me home and I cried afterwards and he couldn't even look at me again afterwards and that was the only time and should I really count that? I didn't really want to do it then, but he was pressuring me and made me feel guilty for refusing so many times and this is different, so different. You are different. You haven't pressured me and we're married and … I want to do this."

He babbling ceased and she stood silent as she looked at him to see what his response would be.

And now

Chapter 22

Realizing just what a big step this was for her and not wanting her to do something she was not ready for, he placed his hands on her shoulders and forced her to look into his face as he said, "Lois, I'd never pressure you to do anything. I want you to be who you are, not who I want or expect you to be. If you feel ready, then I am happy, but I want you to be sure this is the right thing to do. If you have any reservations, then we'll wait longer."

"No, no reservations, no qualms. I want to do this." As she was speaking she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. It hung suspended by the straps, still covering her breasts until she brought her hands around and while supporting it with one hand slid the straps from her shoulders with the other hand. She was watching his face the entire time and his expression was one of eager anticipation. Seeing this firmed her resolve and grasping the garment, she pulled it away and flung it aside to join the rest of her garments on the bed.

Blushing furiously, there was an instant of discomfort as she was finally standing before him in nothing but a pair of bikini panties. Feeling her resolve weaken, her hands started to move up to cover her breasts once more, but they stopped and she was relieved when he said, in a hushed tone, "Beautiful."

Her hands were at waist level as in a quiet voice, she asked, "You really think so?"

Looking her in the face and speaking with utmost sincerity, Clark said, "Lois, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I still have a hard time believing that we are married. How did I get so lucky as to have you for my wife?"

As her hands fell to her sides she started to smile a relieved smile. She admitted, "I've never had a very good self-image, after what happened, you know, I thought he was disgusted with me … by what he had seen, which really wasn't much because it was cold. Canada is cold most of the time so all I did was pull up my skirt and push my panties down. I didn't even take them off which added another layer of difficulty to what we were doing."

Stepping forward, Clark cupped both of her cheeks with his hands and pulled her into a kiss to stop her babbling. When they broke the kiss, he said, in a husky tone, "Will you believe me when I tell you that you are beautiful?"

She gave a little hesitant nod and looking down, closed her eyes as a tear slowly made its way down her cheek.

With his thumb he wiped the tear away and said, "Lois, you don't have anything to cry about."

"Yes, yes I do. You … you're so sweet to me and after all that I did to you."

Placing a finger under her chin, he raised her face to his and said, "I love you. Nothing you have done or ever could do will change that."

"See, that's just what I'm talking about. You're just so … forgiving."

He silenced her with another kiss.

This time her hands climbed his chest and made their way into the hair at the back of his head. She parted her lips and gave herself to the kiss. Their tongues started a slow tango. The material of his shirt was rough on her tender breasts, but at that point she didn't care.

When they finally broke from the kiss, Lois pulled her hands down and with a determined look started to unbutton Clark's shirt. As she did she revealed skin. She looked at it in surprise and asked, "No Suit?"

He smiled and said, "Not tonight. Superman is not going to interrupt us."

He helped her unbutton the rest of his shirt before pulling her back into another kiss, this time all she felt was skin to skin contact. It brought to mind the incident in the bedroom when she had crashed into him when they were both naked and she reveled in the memory and the feel of her breasts against his bare chest.

Without breaking the kiss, her hands drifted down and loosened his belt and then the fastenings of his pants. They fell down his legs and pooled at his feet before they broke from this kiss. Stepping back, she looked him up and down. Licking her lips she said, "Yep, this is better. The Suit is almost as good, but not quite. I like looking at you in the Suit, but this is still better. Why is the Suit so revealing, anyhow?"

"Mom says it's to cut down on wind resistance," he cleared his throat before he continued because she was running her hands over his torso, "and it draws the eyes away from my face, helps with the disguise." As he was talking he was watching her. She had a dreamy expression in her eyes as she ran her hands across his skin and he could see that her nipples had hardened and were puckered.

She surprised him when as her hands moved over his skin they slowly moved under the waistband of his briefs. Pulling one of her hands out she took one of his and guided it to her breast.

As soon as his hand was in contact with the flesh of her breast she released a guttural moan that matched his.

He didn't know what to do until she closed her hand over his and made him squeeze her breast slightly. He heard her moan of pleasure increase as he did so and brought his other hand up to her other breast and started to squeeze it as well.

Leaning down he captured her lips in another kiss as his hips started to rock to her movements. Breaking the kiss, she said, "I think we need to take this to the bed."

Without breaking the contact they moved sideways to the bed. They finally realized that they would have to separate to get onto the bed and moved as quickly as they could lying next to each other.

Once they were, Lois stopped what they were doing and when she did, she had an embarrassed look on her face. Sitting up, she asked, "You are, Superman, right?"

"You know that."

"Yeah, well, aside from the powers, what else is different about you?"

Mystified, he asked, "What do you mean?"

Hesitantly, she pointed at his groin and asked, "Down there. Are you different, down there?"

Clark half chuckled as he replied, "I don't think so. Nobody made any comments in the shower room after gym class."

"Oh, okay." In a small voice she continued, "Can I look?"

Clark smiled and said, "I am your husband. You can look all you want. Although, watch out, I’m liable to claim the same privilege."

Now that she had his permission, she leaned down and pulled his briefs down. She said, "It's different from what I imagined."

He was surprised, "Different from what you imagined? I thought you said you had done this before."

Hesitantly she replied, "Yeah, I did, sort of. Like I said, it was at night, in the back of his daddy's car. It's cold in Canada so we didn't undress any more than necessary. There wasn't a lot of seeing, just some groping and …"

“So you’re not familiar with …”

"Well, yes, in anatomy and physiology books, but it's different in real life." Looking him in the face, she asked, "Have you had trouble making love to a woman before?"

He gave a slight cough and quietly said, "Uh, well, no, I never have."

She was almost mesmerized by the look and feel. She asked, "How many times have you done it?"

He groaned and she stopped what she was doing. She asked, "Am I hurting you?"

Quickly, he said, "Invulnerable, remember?"

She resumed as she said, "Oh, yeah, right, okay."

He was having a hard time concentrating, but managed to reply, "No, I haven't."

"Oh, I see. You didn't answer me. How many times?"

"Well, that's just it. I never have."

She was shocked, "You never have? You've never been with a woman?"

He pointed out, "Remember your comment ‘It isn't like you were saving yourself for someone special.' Well, actually, I was. Because of what I can do, who I am, I couldn't take a chance and just sleep around, indiscriminately. That wouldn't have been fair to the women. If there was a chance of pregnancy, they would need to know that it could be a superbaby. I would need to be involved in its life. It had to be the woman that I planned to be with for the rest of my life."

Finally overcoming the last vestiges of her embarrassment about her body, thanks to Clark’s comments and compliments, and with the intriguing thought of having a superbaby, smiling, she started to push her panties off and asked, "Are we going to have a superbaby?"

He indicated that she should lay back and as he spoke she shifted her position. "I don't know. I don't even know if it is possible for us to have children."

After she had finished pushing off her panties and lay back, he started stroking her body with his hands. As his hands stroked her legs and abdomen she could feel a heat developing in her loins. She said, "I'm think I’m ready."

They started a period of marital intimacy.

She sighed and gasped out, "Ohhhh, this is wonderful! It’s so much better than the back seat of a car. Why did we wait this long?” In a teasing tone, she asked, "Is that one of your super powers, making it so good that I don't want to stop?"

When they had finished, he placed his hands on her hips, stilled her movement and said, “Let’s have a soak,” and nodded in the direction of the sunken tub.

She looked in the indicated direction and smiling said, “Yes, let’s.” Hand-in-hand they moved to the spa tub.

Lois was the first one in the water, but as soon as he was in the water Lois sloshed over and straddled his hips. Reaching up he fondled her breasts. The waves that were generated by her energetic movements threatened to overflow the sides of the tub, but apparently management had anticipated this type of activity and installed additional overflows to siphon off the excess water to prevent that from happening.

The feeling of buoyancy that Lois had from the water came close to the feeling of being in his arms and floating or flying and the warm cocoon that the water provided was relaxing and very sensual. Lois felt Clark's hands on her hips guiding her movements and she was grateful for it because the buoyancy of the water was actually keeping her from experiencing this to the full. With him steadying her and guiding her movements she was able to enjoy what they were doing. At least part of her torso was above the water at all times and her breasts were bobbing and swaying enticingly in front of Clark's face so he would occasionally lean out and take one or the other nipple in his mouth and nip it gently with his teeth.

When they were both finished, Clark wrapped his arms around her and pulled her firmly into his chest and her head fell to his shoulder while her arms went around his neck. After some seconds, she turned her face to the side and kissed the side of his neck where it joined his shoulder.

She kissed the side of his neck again and then said, "Hmmmmmm, you are one fantastic lover. I'm glad I have you under exclusive contract. I can just imagine if the word got out about just how wonderful a lover Superman is. I'd be beating the women off with a stick."

"No chance of that happening because I can't imagine this being as good with anyone else. With anyone else it would simply be sex. With you, it's making love. I love you so much."

Lois gave another contented sigh, wiggled her hips again and said, "Before, I never could have said this, but now, I believe that I love you just as much," and sealed her statement with a sensual kiss as she wiggled her hips once again.

Releasing her arms from around his neck she leaned back so that she was floating on the surface with her face and bare breasts in the air although the rest of her body was below the surface. She sighed and said, "This is the life. Time alone with my husband and not a care in the world. No more Trask."

Looking out through the window she said, "Just look at that view! I know it isn't like when you take me flying, but …"

Derailing her train of thought a light suddenly went on in an office across from them. The lights were in the top floor offices in the building directly across the way. While she watched, three men entered the reception area and then moved through to the inner office. Lois noted that one of the men was tall and slim, wearing a business suit. In startled recognition, Lois asked, "Isn't that Congressman Ian Harrington?"

Her question drew Clark's attention to the office across the way and he zoomed in with his telescopic vision. He said, "I think you're right. What's he doing in that office?"

Looking at the second man she decided that she didn't recognize him, but she noted that he was short and stocky, wearing black slacks and a black turtleneck. The third man was huge, wearing muscle pants, a t-shirt and Clark could see, with his x-ray vision that he had a stiletto hanging handle down in a shoulder holster.

Lois was looking on in rapt attention and realized just what Clark was doing and felt that she needed to level the playing field, somewhat. Without looking away she asked, "Clark, could you get my bag? I have binoculars and a camera in it."

Moving so fast that he barely made a ripple, he retrieved her bag for her. She grabbed her binoculars and camera. First she looked at what was unfolding with the binoculars and then said, “Keep an eye on them while I take some pictures.”

Neither of them got much sleep that night. Now that the fear of intimacy had been broken, Lois was virtually insatiable. They had taken some brief naps, in between sexual encounters. Early in the morning, Lois had been straddling his hips once more and as she was climbing off, she said, “I think I want to go for a flight.”

“Oh, where do you want to go?”

Naked, she was kneeling on the bed next to him as she said, “I think I want to go to Brazzaville.”

He was incredulous as he questioned, “Brazzaville? Why there?”

With an arch look, Lois said, “I think it’s time that Suzanne and Collette learned that Coquinos was off the market.”

“What about Claude?”

She smiled and replied, “I heard through the grapevine that Derek fired Claude. Suzanne and Collette both filed harassment charges against him.”

“Do I sense a setup there?”

“Well, I did warn them about him and told them what he had done to me. They are my girlfriends, after all.”

“What happened to not leaving the country?”

“Well, since we will be going by Superman express we don’t have to go through customs so even though I’ll carry my passport there won’t be any stamp. Who’s to know? As far as the Planet knows we’re here on our honeymoon and don’t want to be disturbed. When we show Perry what we got on Harrington, he won’t ask any more questions. He might even send us back here to use it as a crow’s nest for the investigation. He’ll never ask where we were.”

“Okay, Brazzaville it is. Let’s get dressed.”

Startled, Lois blurted out, “Now?”

With a smile he replied, “You forgot about the difference in time zones. If we leave now we’ll get there in the afternoon, local time.”

“Oh, that’s right! I forgot.” She bounced off the bed and went to the cabinet where her clothes were stored and pulled out an outfit to wear. As she did, she looked critically at what she had and holding it up said, “You know, I think I need to do one of two things, I either need to hem these things, or else buy a new wardrobe.” She looked down at her naked self and said, “You have convinced me that I don’t have anything to hide. That’s what I’ve been doing all of these years. After what happened, I had a poor self-image. You’ve cured me of that and I think you’d like to see my legs, even when we aren’t in bed.”

With a thoughtful expression, Clark said, “There’s this little boutique in Brazzaville that the twins told me about. It’s where they buy all of their clothes. If we leave now, maybe you and the twins could go shopping.”

Throwing herself into his arms, Lois was weeping as she blubbered, “You’d do that for me? You’re so sweet.” While she dressed, he spun into some clothes with his uniform underneath.

Once they were both changed they headed out. When they had exited the building, they ducked into an alleyway. A few seconds later a colorful streak split the air and headed south-east.

comments go here

Next up - Epilogue

Last edited by KenJ; 11/06/15 03:43 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj