ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Please leave comments here ...

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Was Cedric going to do something he didn't want Lavinia to know about or is he being honest on what he was about to do? Jacques has put the fear of revelation into him. Who was that strange man staring at Cedric and Lucius while they spoke? Was it the new groom that Jacques was suspicious of?

I'm glad that Lavinia asked to see the grounds as Cedric normally does. smile Now, she can compare Cedric's oranges to Lucius's rotten grapes. Cedric, be aware. The more you smile at Lavinia, the more likely you are to steal her heart from Lucius. (Mostly, because Cedric's uncle doesn't have any of it.)

Still fearing Lucius's plan. Hoping it will be delayed due to problems in London, but I doubt it.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Underlying mysteries! Ruthless villains! Mesdemoiselles audacieuses! Mild-mannered stewards! Carrots! laugh

You surely know how to keep your readers engaged... wink

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
All good questions again, VirginiaR. I can tell that you like to plot your stories! :-) I'm always asking myself what if this, or what if that. It's great fun, isn't it? :-)
More revelations coming soon! I like to reveal things slowly ... more fun that way. ;-)

C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
You surely know how to keep your readers engaged...
Thank you! What a lovely compliment! :-)

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love how this Lavinia is so curious, so much wanting to know what is going on. She likes Cedric, feels something for Cedric, and so she's going for it--asking questions, trying to learn about him, figuring out topics of conversation that bring him out more. She definitely has some investigative reporter tendencies.

And she's picking up details where Lucius is concerned--that Cedric is well-liked by everyone, cares deeply about his family, and yet...with Lucius, something is so very different.

While I hate Cedric acknowledging that he needs to watch himself (around Lavinia), I don't think the thought process is going to work. He's falling for her, is becoming more comfortable with her.

It is only a matter of time love.

Love it, Chris!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I love how this Lavinia is so curious ... She definitely has some investigative reporter tendencies.
:-) She definitely does!

[Lucius vs Cedric] They are so very different! She had two weeks to get to know the Earl, and she's only really been around Cedric for a few days, yet she's already more inclined to prefer the latter's company over the former. :-)
While I hate Cedric acknowledging that he needs to watch himself (around Lavinia), I don't think the thought process is going to work. He's falling for her, is becoming more comfortable with her.
I agree, Laura! :-) It's only a matter of time. ;-)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Such a great difference between Uncle and nephew, something that all the country folk and Lavinia can plainly see!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard