Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#267171 11/05/15 10:04 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This is the first story I've written and posted on my new phone! laugh I hope y'all enjoy! smile

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
Haha, our timing was perfect. goofy Great minds think alike. Now, where was I? Oh...

I love it, and I WANT MORE!!!

Who are these versions of Lois and Clark? Why aren't they married? Where are the original Lois and Clark supposed to be? Are they evil? Are they misguided? Are they really sincerely heroes trying to save the day? Do they not want kids?

So very much information in so little reading space. Please, pretty, pretty please, won't you maybe make this a (1/2) or even a (1/??) for me? hyper sloppy

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
rotflol I absolutely love the punchline. Now, which of those couples is the canon version? I could see this either taking place some years after season four and having the married couple being canon or else having it take place in season one and having the unmarried non-couple being canon. It works and is amusing either way. Of course, it might be possible that both are canon (and we have time traveling instead of universe hopping) or neither are.

This story definitely begs for more. (Hint, hint.) Did the two Loises and Clarks switch universes? If both sets are in this universe, where are the other L&C? Why the universe hopping? (Tempus is the easy answer, but not necessarily the right one.) How will they get home? (Here substitute "Wells" for "Tempus" in my last parenthesized comment.)

As always, well done.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm afraid that it took 2 readings of your story, reading the above comments, and then reading your story twice more before I understood what was going on. Now that I can understand what going on in this convoluted, perplexing story I find it highly entertaining.

It sounds to me as if S1 Lois and Clark have replaced the married Lois and Clark of at least 18 years in the future (unless their son isn't yet in high school), while canon L&C have somehow gone back to wreck havoc in the past. Lois should be thrilled that she hasn't aged in that time, especially with super teenagers in her house. Although, S1 Lois would probably take it as an insult that she must look almost 20 years older than her 26 years.

It does remind me that you still owe us more parts to your time-traveling Lois fic, having left us while she was in the hospital. I'm hoping with a workable iPhone (and internet connection grovel ) this will now be possible.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I'm afraid that it took 2 readings of your story, reading the above comments, and then reading your story twice more before I understood what was going on. Now that I can understand what going on in this convoluted, perplexing story I find it highly entertaining.

It sounds to me as if S1 Lois and Clark have replaced the married Lois and Clark of at least 18 years in the future (unless their son isn't yet in high school), while canon L&C have somehow gone back to wreck havoc in the past. Lois should be thrilled that she hasn't aged in that time, especially with super teenagers in her house. Although, S1 Lois would probably take it as an insult that she must look almost 20 years older than her 26 years.

It does remind me that you still owe us more parts to your time-traveling Lois fic, having left us while she was in the hospital. I'm hoping with a workable iPhone (and internet connection grovel ) this will now be possible.

Okay, I must be tired because I didn't really get it until I read Virginia's response here. I want to know more. Why did they switch places? What is Wells up to? Or maybe Tempus did it?

This could be a great start to a longer tale! I am intrigued.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm pretty out of it, too--it took me a read through, another quick skimming, reading through all the comments, and then another read through of the story to all of a sudden go: 'Oh!' smile.

I'm really intregued now! Who is this other Lois and Clark? What's going on? Who is responsible for the time hopping?

And most importantly...can we have a Part #2? (Please).

Great job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I have to agree with LMA, the first read-through was confusing, to say the least! dizzy

That being said, can we have a part-two? Pretty please? grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved it, Queenie! And I got it. You had to read carefully, but there were enough clues. Of course it could become a longer story, but it can also stand on to own as a sort of inside joke.

Thanks for playing! clap clap clap

This *is* my happily ever after.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi guys! smile Yeah, I'll probably be posting a bit more now that I've got a connection. Virginia - I haven't completely forgotten Lois Lane's Travels. wink However, it might be a little longer before I can post that one, partly because it's on my laptop, and partly because while I know pretty much how I want it to end, the middle has been a bit tricky. As for this story, though...I might be able to say a little more about it. wink

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!
Looks like the vignette exploded hyper

Lois didn't have much time to react before she found herself being pulled into Clark's embrace. A cacophony of whoops and wolf-whistles rose up into the air, under-scored by Perry's deep chuckle.
Hmm…Christmas. Mistletoe. Them officially dating?

"I'm sorry," he stammered sheepishly. "I overheard some of them talking. Apparently, it's suspicious for us not to act like we're...um..."
Huh?

"Married," she whispered, catching him by surprise. She looked up into his wide eyes. "That's the explanation for a lot of what we found, isn't it? They're married."
confused Alternate universe?

Lois snorted. "I'm supposed to be on a date with Lex Luthor, right now!"
Season One alternate universe? Or time travel? No, if it were time travel, Lois would be freaking by now.

She hissed, making him wince. "If she blows it for me because of some insane fetish she has for green-jeans rookie reporters, I will find a way to make her pay!"
Yes, alternate universe and Lois is worried Alt-Lois will snuggle with her Clarkie and Lex will see. Also, ‘fetisch’ rotflol BTW – the title should have clued me in. I so need to learn to remember the title when I’m reading a LnC fic. It’s like walking into a Star * movie and asking where the Enterprise is when the Tantive IV flies over the screen.

The scowl cleared from Lois's face, and she looked up at him in confusion. "About what?" she asked. "The living arrangements?"
Yeah, well, they only have one bed. A really small bed.
ALT-CLARK: But a biiiig ceiling [Linked Image]

"The photo," he said quietly, nodding towards their desks.

Lois's jaw fell open as his meaning registered. "Oh, Clark," she whispered in horror, "we can't! How can we...? Maybe it's a mistake," she said hastily. "Maybe they don't actually have..."
Oops?
LITTLE LOIS: Momma Momma Momma! Look what I made from the frying pan when I tried to cook toast!

She was cut off by a ringing from her cell phone.

"Hello?" she answered, hoping for a good distraction to take her mind off of this growing insanity.
PHONE: Momma Momma Momma!

"Miss Lane," a woman's voice responded on the other end of the line, "This is Mrs. Hirsch, your son's principal.
See? [Linked Image]

Would you mind coming down to the school? I'm afraid there's been some kind of incident."
Let’s hope he didn’t fly and bust Clark’s secret.
LOIS: blush Did I cheat on Clark with Superman?

This. Is. Fun!

wave Michael

Edit
This is the first story I've written and posted on my new phone!
jawdrop thud On your phone! help

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I like this story. I hope you also do a reverse of what happens to the Lois and Clark from here when they get sent to Canon.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard