Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#267166 11/05/15 09:55 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Short and sweet, or at the very least humorous. goofy Any comments you got, leave 'em here. And thanks again to HappyGirl for making a plot bunny hop around in my brain!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hahahahaha! XD Poor Clark. smile

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Um, well that was different! shock

When a Lane woman gets on the case, watch out! help

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
"Huevos Rancheros with some extra Tabasco."

I loved it. Glad to see you are back!

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes! Fooled me, though. I never thought for a second that some strange wink woman was kissing Superman. Lois certainly needs to go to remedial superhero spouse school for her blunder. Who would've guessed that Lucy was as sharp as her sister.

I loved this section:
Lucy's shoulders slumped in the slightest. "Well, I didn't really know for sure. At first, I was just weirded out by how often he seemed to run out on you. Naturally my first assumption was that he was two-timing you— no offense, Clark."

"Some offense taken," he glared, still trying to find a way to wipe the taste of his wife's sister's lips off of his.
How could he not?! lol What she said was darnright insulting.

"Again, your married brother-in-law."
Um... for him to be Lucy's brother-in-law wouldn't he have to be married being that Clark wasn't the unmarried brother of Lucy's husband (had she had one)? I'm sure Lois merely said it for emphasis.

Funny story and, yes, poor Clark. Nothing worse than to be caught between two Lane sisters. Just ask Jimmy.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Haha! Poor Clark!

You tricked me though. For some reason I imagined it was Lana kissing him at first. (Now *there's* a scary thought!) Looks like uncovering the truth is a Lane gene!

Loved the little ficlet! Good to have you posting!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well...like Lois, when Lucy is investigating, she definitely just goes for it wink.

Poor Clark. What a shock--come home from a rescue only to have your sister in law kiss you. And with Mexian Food Breath (awesome detail smile ).

Really enjoyed this--great job!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 11/06/15 04:43 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
A cute, fun story.

Hmmm... Has the reveal ever been done with Clark having eaten something distinctive and Lois tasting (or smelling) it on both Clark and Superman? I think that that would be a novel reveal...

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
clap

Thanks for playing my game! I loved it! Clark's reaction was priceless.

clap

This *is* my happily ever after.
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
"Huevos Rancheros with some extra Tabasco."
!!!!!!!
I'll bet Clark's probably thinking that kryptonite might be the lesser of two evils!
help

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks everybody. Glad you all liked this little bit of silliness that my brain tripped over. goofy

And as a sidebar, Lynn, you should totally go for it! I can't think of anywhere it's been done that she tasted the same thing from Clark/Superman, but it would be a lot of fun to read!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1

Here's my short, brief, and did I mention short? response.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

"Kiss me quick."

Clark blinked at her— once, twice, and again. She didn't clarify, or take the words back, or acknowledge him in any way other than the hushed words hastily thrown his way the moment before. Surely he'd misheard something. Okay, so he had perfect hearing, and he was standing right next to her, so it was unlikely that it was on his end...
Maybe she’s been drugged. Again. Or he’s showing some blue?

She grabbed him by his open jaw and before he could even process what was happening, her mouth was on his— in spite of his squirming— searing and passionate and dear god was that her tongue?
shock jawdrop *tongue*?
MIRANDA: I’m I good or am I good? cool

"Clark?!"

His eyes widened as he pulled himself away hastily, eyes wide and spine straightening at the sound of his wife's voice.
confused help Is that the alternate alternate universe and he’s married to Lana?

Clark's eyes swiveled back from his wife to the other Lane woman and his scowl only deepened.
*Two* Loises?

"I knew it!"

Lois stalked over towards her sister with a growl. "Lucy! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"
Oh. Lucy kissed him. Wait. What? Why would Lucy have kissed Superman?

"I knew you guys were hiding something from me! I just knew it! I knew you had to be Superman!"
See? *Why* would Lucy have kissed Superman like that?

Belatedly, Clark realized he was still in the uniform, and the mortification finally started sinking in for him at what had just happened.
thud help dizzy

Lois smacked her sister upside the head, prompting Lucy to utter a loud groan of protest. "If you just "knew" he was Superman, then why'd you have to kiss him? That's my husband you were just making out with!"
rotflol also dizzy

Naturally my first assumption was that he was two-timing you— no offense, Clark."

"Some offense taken," he glared,
rotflol

still trying to find a way to wipe the taste of his wife's sister's lips off of his.
He could kiss Lois?
LOIS: cat
What?

I figured I'd have caught him dead before I caught him cheating."
Given his job and the presence of Kryptonite, that might happen more frequent than Lois would like.

I figured I'd have caught him dead before I caught him cheating."

Lois scoffed, arms crossed tightly over her chest as she shot a glare at her husband. "So did I."
CLARK:
[Linked Image]

"She ambushed me!" Clark cried defensively, arms up in the air.

Lois rolled her eyes and cracked a smile at her husband, soothing a hand over the crest emblazoned across his chest. "I know, honey. She's a bad sister-in-law."
laugh

If I was wrong, well, what's the harm in sneaking in a kiss with Superman?"

"Again, your married brother-in-law."
She’s always been the more…adventurous one?

"Oh, come on, sis. You're just mad that you didn't think of this before you found out."

"That's not true! I kissed Superman plenty of times before I knew who he was!"
Not helping yourself there, my dear.
LOIS: mad
CLARK: Not helping!

Clark sighed, sensing an impending battle and knowing he had to put a stop to it.
Two sisters fighting over his attentions?
NOR: Yeah, he’s quite defective.

She was just doing some investigative reporting, like you and I.
So when Lois goes out kissing billionaires until she finds the one masquerading as a bat or an arrow, that’s all right, too?
CLARK: Now wait just a minute…

There's no harm done here, other than the fact that I'm the one left trying to get the taste of her breakfast out of my mouth. What did you eat, a pound of garlic?"
That wasn’t nice, Lucy!

Fun one!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Haha hilarious! Very original. I really enjoyed it.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard