ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Please leave comments here:

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmm. I'm kind of wanting her to go and knock on his door asking after whether he is feeling any better ... and then discovering the passageway. laugh

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I hope she goes looking for Cedric at his room! hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I'm kind of wanting her to go and knock on his door asking after whether he is feeling any better ... and then discovering the passageway.

We'll see ... we'll see. ;-)

C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I hope she goes looking for Cedric at his room!
"No comment," the author replied, coyly. <bg>

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was wondering about the horse. Clearly, it couldn't be kept in his uncle's stable. It would be too recognizable as the Avenger's horse. Interesting news about this smuggler's cave. Lucius is going to be upset that he wasn't informed about it. So, the attacks on his neighbors and house-guests increased since the new Earl arrived at the manor house. [Linked Image] Could someone be trying to frame Lucius?

Cedric: [Linked Image]

Apparently, I'm the only one who assumes Lavinia will keep to social norms and stay far away from Cedric's rooms. That's the easiest way to get oneself a reputation (which is worse than a sex scandal is for a politician nowadays, since guilt only needs to be implied to ruin a woman for life). The best way would be to discretely have her maid inquire with his valet about Cedric's health, and only THEN investigate if the valet can't be found. [Linked Image]

Am I the only one excited that Lavinia doesn't have to spend the day with Lucius?! hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I gotta admit--my hope went straight to Lavinia going to check on Cedric, opening his door, discovering the passageway, and popping up in the cave to say 'hi' wave. Now the likelihood of that happening? Dunno--but I think I'll daydream about the possibilities throughout the afternoon smile...

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I was wondering about the horse. Clearly, it couldn't be kept in his uncle's stable. It would be too recognizable as the Avenger's horse.
Definitely! People did pay more attention to horses back then. The Avenger needs horses that won't be recognized. Also, in those days, the stable hands slept above or near the stables, so if Cedric was fetching his horse (or returning it) at odd hours, they would know.

So, the attacks on his neighbors and house-guests increased since the new Earl arrived at the manor house. Could someone be trying to frame Lucius?
No neighborhood, no matter how nice, is ever immune to some theft or wrong doing. But, before Lucius returned home as the Earl, they had never seen anything on the scale of what they're currently experiencing.

Am I the only one excited that Lavinia doesn't have to spend the day with Lucius?!
She doesn't have to ride with him that day, because she stayed in her room so long, but that only takes care of an hour or so. As for the rest of the day ... we'll see. :-)
Personally, I too am happy for her when she doesn't have to be with Lucius!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard