C
Please leave comments here ...

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by ChrisM
Propped up in bed with her hot chocolate
I guess certain things never change, huh? wink

Originally Posted by ChrisM
She couldn't see herself becoming Madame Masked Avenger, with a couple of petite Masked Avengerettes running about the house. The very thought of it made her want to giggle.
LOL! Apparently Lavinia has a more sensible approach to the matter than her modern /alternative counterpart... Hopefully this will spare Cedric some of the trouble smile
Looking forward to the next part(s)!

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Poor Lavinia is stuck in her time. The only option a young woman had was to marry well and hope that her husband was a decent man.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Surely, Lavinia isn't starting to assume that the Masked Avenger is that the whole time? She had thought he had another life as someone else earlier, has she given up this idea?

More house guests, does that mean that the Avenger is going to be seen again? I hope so! Will Lavinia feel as if she's not important to the Avenger is he pays attention to other visitors of the Earl?

Please don't stop posting! I'm addicted. Feel free to add in the aunt character in your re-writes for the Archive. (She says selfishly.) [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Surely, Lavinia isn't starting to assume that the Masked Avenger is that the whole time? She had thought he had another life as someone else earlier, has she given up this idea?
Good questions! What I was thinking was that Lavinia doesn't know the entire story of why he's taken on the role of the Masked Avenger. For all she knows, since he didn't turn out to be a member of the neighboring families, maybe he's taken this on as a sort of job. I could probably make that a bit clearer.

We, as LNC fans, suspect certain things about certain of these characters, but Lavinia can't yet know what we all know about the souls she's traveling through time with.

Keep the great questions coming! Keeps me on my toes ... love these discussions!

I think it's time to post another part or two. Time to thicken the plot a bit. ;-)

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm quite impressed with Lavinia. She seems to know herself, and likewise, fairly quickly know what she wants (IE-- Cedric smile ).

Lovely,
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
ChrisM Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Those qualities are part of what keeps attracting Clark to her--in every era!
love

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard