Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! A new part (3 new parts) already! I'm glad Lavinia is taking her investigations so seriously and has decided that Lucius isn't kind enough to be her Avenger! So sad that nobody else in the neighbor could give her pause to consider whether he was The Avenger. While there might be other nice people in the neighborhood, only one seems to have taken it upon himself and his safety to stop these highwaymen. No wonder Lavinia is enthralled.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lavinia is investigating the only way a young lady of the 18th century can, by listening very carefully to the conversations of callers. But the best way is using her maid to glean information from the servants downstairs.

Well done!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
So sad that nobody else in the neighbor could give her pause to consider whether he was The Avenger.

Good observations! It's true that no one else in the neighborhood measured up: too young, too old, no knowledge of French, etc., and so on. That "Avenger fellow" is a tough act to follow. :-)

I'll add a bit more to make that clearer. Thanks.

C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
But the best way is using her maid to glean information from the servants downstairs.
Yep! The "gossip chain" is amazingly fast, and even sometimes accurate! ;-)

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
The first thing to pop into my mind while reading this section is Clark saying to Lois very early in the series, "Sounds like he made quite an impression on you" --referring to Superman (and then insert Lois' dreamy eyed look).

Lavinia's definitely got it bad for the Masked Avenger. Love it!

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
The first thing to pop into my mind while reading this section is Clark saying to Lois very early in the series, "Sounds like he made quite an impression on you" --referring to Superman (and then insert Lois' dreamy eyed look).
Oh, yes! I can see that scene in my mind now! It makes me grin just thinking about it. Is it any surprise that we all fell hard for this show and these characters!
Lavinia's definitely got it bad for the Masked Avenger. Love it!
A moonlight rescue, a mask, and a warm cloak are pretty hard to beat. I don't know why Lucius would even think he has a snowball's chance ...!

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL--so true! smile

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard