Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here.

Okay, now that the investigation is out of the way, what do you think is going to happen?

Do they marry and live happily ever after?

Last edited by KenJ; 10/16/15 11:16 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Features Writer
Features Writer
My guess is there are is at least another twist to the plot before it ends. (6 more parts to go)

Lois is showing how much she loves Clark, but I'm not at all sure she realizes it or will accept it. This could be an interesting flip of what happened in cannon if Lois decides to break up with Clark "for his own good."

I do think they'll eventually end up together, otherwise Wells would be more involved, and possibly asking for cannon Lois and Clark's help. Of course, I've also been accused of being a hopeless romantic. wink

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi chidadora,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by cuidadora
My guess is there are is at least another twist to the plot before it ends. (6 more parts to go)

Yes, there is plenty of time for twists.

Lois is showing how much she loves Clark, but I'm not at all sure she realizes it or will accept it. This could be an interesting flip of what happened in cannon if Lois decides to break up with Clark "for his own good."

That does sound like something that Lois would do, but this Lois?

I do think they'll eventually end up together, otherwise Wells would be more involved, and possibly asking for cannon Lois and Clark's help. Of course, I've also been accused of being a hopeless romantic. wink

Aren’t we all?

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard