Print Thread
#266614 10/16/15 08:42 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

There are so many stories I could have written about The Phoenix- Clark's reaction to Luthor's resurrection and his thoughts post- almost first date are two that spring to mind.

But I love how happy he looks after he asks Lois out- that smile that he just can't keep off his face- so I wrote this one instead smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
And I am SO glad that you did! smile

This was perfect--you could 'feel' that smile on Clark's face as you read this part. The excitement, the honesty, the sheer bliss that what he's been hoping for is happening.

I love when he asks her out--how it just sort of spills out...even though, knowing Clark, he's been agonizing over just the right way to ask her. I really enjoyed how you brought that detail into your story--how the question just comes out into the center of the newsroom. And what a miracle it was that no one heard!

But I know that if we never gave it- gave us- a chance, I would regret it for the rest of my life.

Oh so true! He had to ask, had to follow his heart.

One of my favorite episodes smile...

Great!!!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
When I read your title, I wondered to what he could be referring. (This seems to happen a lot with your stories. Then, I read them and say [Linked Image] Of course!

Yes, asking Lois out on the newsroom floor probably wasn't the best place and I'm sure by this point everyone in the newsroom threw a "Finally!" party when Lois said 'yes', not that they'd invite L&C to said party. wink BUT I'm sure they all knew what was going on.

Very romantic and hopeful! Thank you highlighting this positive aspect of this episode instead of the doubts that Lex brought Clark later on.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard