Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here.

Well, what did you think of their little mishap?

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
What did I think?

WHAT DID I THINK?

How can you ask that? It was awesome. Pity they didn't linger in each others arms a little longer!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
What did I think? Well we finally see the cracks in Lois' resolve a bit (colliding with Clark and both being buck naked will do that I suspect). You are moving the relationship along a bit faster now. I suspect that Trask will move it along even further and faster if it is anything like the GGGOH episode. I anxiously await how you make the confrontation with Trask fit with the universe you have created here. This is always the stuff that interests me the most with your writings, how much is stays the same and how much and what changes.

Great little story you have going here. Keep it up!

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
What did I think:

Clark could hear the frustration and irritation in her tone as she launched into a classic Lois Lane babble, "Oh, she did that too, but the main thing was she wanted make all of the arrangements for the wedding. She has her friend at the cleaners rushing a cleaning of the gown, we sampled cake at the local bakery, Maisie is going to cater the reception. She ran into some of your friends, if I remember correctly, it was Pete and that other guy … I think his name is Billy, anyhow they are borrowing chairs from the Grange Hall or somewhere to set up for the ceremony and to top it all off she wanted to show off her soon to be daughter-in-law to all of her friends. I felt like a prize hog in a 4-H contest. I was just waiting for someone to hang a blue ribbon around my neck."

This reminds me of how my mother-in-law introduced me to people in Ted's home town. Nearly twenty-years later its side splitting funny. Than, not so much so! rotflol

With all the additions to the story, there is a definite feeling of 'Smallville atmosphere.' The place is very real to me!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Vicki,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
What did I think?

WHAT DID I THINK?

How can you ask that? It was awesome. Pity they didn't linger in each others arms a little longer!

You need to keep in mind that this Lois is more conservative, in her dress, than most. Being naked in the presence of a man was unsettling, at best. All she could think about was covering up and getting away.

Besides, this is going to be a marriage of convenience, her convenience, to keep her from being deported, although, she is starting to have second thoughts.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
What did I think? Well we finally see the cracks in Lois' resolve a bit (colliding with Clark and both being buck naked will do that I suspect). You are moving the relationship along a bit faster now. I suspect that Trask will move it along even further and faster if it is anything like the GGGOH episode. I anxiously await how you make the confrontation with Trask fit with the universe you have created here. This is always the stuff that interests me the most with your writings, how much is stays the same and how much and what changes.

Great little story you have going here. Keep it up!

Mike

I'm glad that it has kept your interest.

The relationship is progressing, but keep in mind, this Lois has a different motivation.

There are some more twists and turns yet.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
What did I think:

Clark could hear the frustration and irritation in her tone as she launched into a classic Lois Lane babble, "Oh, she did that too, but the main thing was she wanted make all of the arrangements for the wedding. She has her friend at the cleaners rushing a cleaning of the gown, we sampled cake at the local bakery, Maisie is going to cater the reception. She ran into some of your friends, if I remember correctly, it was Pete and that other guy … I think his name is Billy, anyhow they are borrowing chairs from the Grange Hall or somewhere to set up for the ceremony and to top it all off she wanted to show off her soon to be daughter-in-law to all of her friends. I felt like a prize hog in a 4-H contest. I was just waiting for someone to hang a blue ribbon around my neck."

This reminds me of how my mother-in-law introduced me to people in Ted's home town. Nearly twenty-years later its side splitting funny. Than, not so much so! rotflol

With all the additions to the story, there is a definite feeling of 'Smallville atmosphere.' The place is very real to me!

I am glad that I have been able to add enough enhancements to keep your interest in view of the fact that you did the beta before the enhancements were added.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard