Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is such a cool part!

Rachel was mortified; this city girl had the gall to tell her how to dance! Rachel could see the Kents out of the corner of her eye and felt it would be a good time to reestablish her relationship with Clark. She sidled up to him and putting her arms around his neck went up on tip-toe to give him a kiss.

Putting his hands on her upper arms and pushing her away slightly, Clark stopped her and said, "No, Rachel, we can't do that."

Surprised, Rachel challenged, "Why not?"

In a tone barely above a whisper, but in a tone loud enough for all those nearby to hear, he replied, "Because, I'm getting married."

Poor Rachel! The look on her face when Clark drops this bomb must have been a mixture of shock and surprise. She waited waay too long to 'reestablish' her relationship with Clark.

Billy Eck reached for Rachel's hand and asked, "Can I try?"

"Try what?"

"Try to kiss you the way Clark kissed Lois."

Rachel and Billy had dated, off and on since school and realizing that after seeing that kiss, any hopes she might harbor of reuniting with Clark were dashed, turned to Billy and said, "You can try."

Ah, a budding romance ...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
This is such a cool part!

Rachel was mortified; this city girl had the gall to tell her how to dance! Rachel could see the Kents out of the corner of her eye and felt it would be a good time to reestablish her relationship with Clark. She sidled up to him and putting her arms around his neck went up on tip-toe to give him a kiss.

Putting his hands on her upper arms and pushing her away slightly, Clark stopped her and said, "No, Rachel, we can't do that."

Surprised, Rachel challenged, "Why not?"

In a tone barely above a whisper, but in a tone loud enough for all those nearby to hear, he replied, "Because, I'm getting married."

Poor Rachel! The look on her face when Clark drops this bomb must have been a mixture of shock and surprise. She waited waay too long to 'reestablish' her relationship with Clark.

Actually it wouldn't have made much difference. The outcome would have been the same.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Billy Eck reached for Rachel's hand and asked, "Can I try?"

"Try what?"

"Try to kiss you the way Clark kissed Lois."

Rachel and Billy had dated, off and on since school and realizing that after seeing that kiss, any hopes she might harbor of reuniting with Clark were dashed, turned to Billy and said, "You can try."

Ah, a budding romance ...

They had dated, but Rachel had always carried a torch for Clark.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard