Print Thread
#265928 09/10/15 07:26 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

Yay, Season's Greedings... my fave Christmas episode.
I set this one the day after the episode and assumed that Clark had gone to Smallville the next day...

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awwwww. Very WAFFy! I loved it!

I do understand Mr Schott’s disillusionment. When you spend your days dealing with the worst that humanity can throw at each other, it’s easy to see only the bad in people.
This is happening a lot in my country (and around the world) right now. Very sad. frown

The joy on the orphans’ faces when they received the toys that had been donated… That was the kind of Christmas I’d always had with my folks. The kind of Christmas that I wanted Lois to experience.

When I realised that everyone else had their own plans and Lois was most likely going to spend Christmas by herself, what else could I do but stay?
In her own way, Lois was orphaned in this episode as well. Nice parallel!

Yes, I missed the traditional Smallville Christmas party with my family, but to me, Lois is family. And I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy myself in Smallville knowing that someone that I care about- someone that I love- was sitting at home alone on Christmas Eve.
So true. I'm sure the Kents understood completely.

Very well done! clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
My favorite words....'but to me, Lois is family.'

That says so much, with so little explanation. It sums up Clarks feelings--that she is his friend, that he wants so much more, and that she is one of those few people that really 'matter' in his life. Loved this.

To echo Virginia, the comparison of the orphans in the episode to Lois' evening holiday alone notworthy.

SG is one of my favorite episodes--the whole thing is great!--but especially, those last few moments before and during the carolers at Lois' apartment. There is so much magic between Lois and Clark--so many feelings, bubbling achingily below the surface grin.

Great job!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 09/10/15 02:48 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Aww love it! So sweet just like that episode. Also my favourite Christmas episode.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard