Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Long Stories

Identity by Bob Bartholomew

The LnC fanfic writer Mary Potts created a wonderful funny short, titled "Phero-Moan My Lovely," that considered what might have happened if Lois had not recovered from the pheromone that she was exposed to in the episode "Pheromone, My Lovely." This story explores the same concept and considers what might have happened in the time immediately following that episode if the effect of the pheromone on Lois had persisted.

Anybody's Baby by Annie M

When Lois has a baby unexpectedly dumped on her doorstep, she and Clark have to juggle taking care of the baby and solving the mystery of his origins. Meanwhile, they must deal with their evolving relationships -- both with each other and with the baby.

Wine and Circumstance by Mozartmaid

Superman runs afoul of red Kryptonite and somehow ends up marrying Lois in Vegas! Lois doesn't know his identity, though Superman had used Clark Kent's name in the wedding. Will Lois learn the truth? And can their relationship be salvaged in the aftermath?

The Kiss Off by CC Aiken and Erin Klingler

Lois needs a new car! And fast. How far will she go to get one? Would she even agree to enter a kissing contest with...Clark? A multiauthored story by CC Aiken and Erin Klingler.

The Prankster's Revenge by Tank Wilson

The Prankster is in prison, probably for a long, long time. And that ought to be the end of it, right? ... Right? But it isn't...

Short Stories

Into Each Life by Kathy Brown

Clark fears the worst when Lois begins acting distant two months into their new-found relationship, but nothing can prepare him for the shock of her explanation.

Every Little Detail by Molly

When the mayor asks Superman to give a detailed reporting of his activities, it soon becomes clear that a day in the life of a superhero is anything but normal.

Behind Every (Super) Man ... by Deadly Chakram

They say that behind every great man, there is an even greater woman. That is doubly true for the Man of Steel.

Frigid by Mozartmaid

Lois thinks she's unlovable, an ice queen. That is, until Clark enters the picture.

Something the Cat Dragged In by CC Aiken

In her search for more information about Superman, Lois is not the only uninvited guest breaking into Clark's apartment. Will she learn more than she bargains for? Well...yeah, she's Lois, this is fanfic, what'd you think? A Can You Guess the Writer? challenge fic.

What long story do you want to read?
single choice
Identity by Bob Bartholomew (11%, 1 Votes)
Anybody's Baby by Annie M (22%, 2 Votes)
Wine and Circumstance by MozartMaid (33%, 3 Votes)
The Kiss Off (by CC Aiken and Erin Klingler (0%, 0 Votes)
The Prankster's Revenge by Tank Wilson (33%, 3 Votes)
Total Votes: 9
Voting on this poll ends: 09/01/14 01:59 AM
What short story do you want to read?
single choice
Into Each Life ... by Kathy Brown (44%, 4 Votes)
Every Little Detail by Molly (11%, 1 Votes)
Behind Every (Super) Man ... by Deadly Chakram (0%, 0 Votes)
Frigid by Mozartmaid (22%, 2 Votes)
Something the Cat Dragged In by CC Aiken (22%, 2 Votes)
Total Votes: 9
Voting on this poll ends: 09/01/14 01:59 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I'm torn on the short story. Both "Frigid" and "Every Little Detail" both look really good.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
H
Blogger
Blogger
H
I'm torn between reading the next episode on Fictitous Persons and waiting till it's complete so I don't have to wait for the next post and read it all at once, but then that would end it so....I'm torn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Love Frigid and The Kiss Off!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard