Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Well, here it is. Please let me know what you think, even if you didn't like it all that much. Feedback - even negative feedback - is important to writers of all levels of skill and experience.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Kerth
Kerth
Good wrap-up to the story...all loose ends accounted for. smile You've left it with a positive vision for the future of this universe. thumbsup

I plan to wait for a board moderator or someone at the archive to let me know if I can post it there before I submit it for inclusion.
Why? Because it was an alt-universe? Because it didn't end with Lois and Clark as a couple? There are other stories in the archive that fit both of those criteria. huh

Certainly not everyone will like every story that is posted here. You guided many potential readers away by your very clear warnings at the beginning - a move I agreed with, by the way. You needed readers to be open to the alt-universe you were creating, and if I hadn't been forewarned about the darkness, I truly believe I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. So I appreciated your warning, and I'm glad I gave your story a chance. Not every story has to be WAFFY and romantic...sure, those will probably get more readers and feedback, but that doesn't mean they automatically have more artistic merit.

Be confident and proud of what you created. It was unique and original, and those aren't bad things.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
A well written story that had me anxiously waiting for each chapter. The background you gave showed why Lois reacted the way she did. I almost thought she was just going to shoot Lester and be redeemed but the events simply got out of hand and she choose wrongly. I like Clark ending up with Lucy. Thanks for a great read.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I have very little time for responding, but I definitely enjoyed this story.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard