Next Thread
Print Thread
#265859 09/04/15 11:15 PM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
It's all over except for tying up the ribbons on the package. That will come with the epilogue.

sad

"Life is pain, Princess. Anyone who says different is selling something."

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Kerth
Kerth
I was just about ready to go insane thinking that was the end! wallbash Come on! That would be an incredibly cruel cliffhanger! wildguy The story is clearly NOT done! Exciting, action-packed part. thumbsup But I neeeeeeeeeeeed the resolution. grovel There are more than a few loose ends left over. eek On pins and needles waiting to see if the ribbons are curled to perfection or hopelessly frayed. wink

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Very well done, at this point I am sorry for Mayson that she had to kill someone, I expect Lois to die, but well written and I am very impressed with this whole tale.

Framework4
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
The epilogue has been posted, and I anticipate no new surprises or twists. I'm certain that many of you are now relieved that this tale has come to an ending. I plan to wait for a board moderator or someone at the archive to let me know if I can post it there before I submit it for inclusion.

Thanks to the brave few who left feedback. I know this wasn't everyone's cup of tea.

Special thanks to Bakasi for her help with the German translations. Computers are great tools, but they only go so far.

I promise that my next story won't be anything like this one. See y'all soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard