Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bakasi Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Please leave some feedback

Last edited by bakasi; 09/01/15 11:34 AM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is getting really really good, bakasi!!! clap

What an interesting plot--and your ability to explain everything, keep the suspense--is quite impressive smile.

Is the figure at the end Clark? Did he zip away at the last moment? Can he please go to Lois, talk to her?

Can't wait for more!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Kerth
Kerth
Drama! I enjoyed reading about the progress Lois is making in her investigation. But where did Clark go? It's driving me crazy! crazy Was he the shadow...watching her, to make sure she's safe? Or is that a bad guy, waiting to abduct her when he gets a chance? Superman, help! grin

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
bakasi Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thank you very much for your feedback. Clark is going to make an appearance soon. He's a bit on the shy side, but he is still Clark.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Oh my stars and garters, what a part!

Waves of frustration from Lois hit me as she described her rather fruitless search for a story. What a lousy workday for her. No matter what lead she tracked down it kept leading to a brick wall. It's a sad thing when necessity forces an Ace Investigative reporter like Lois to make a two week old garbage strike into a human interest story.

But on the other hand, you have drawn a comprehensive picture of what a reporter's workday is really like.

James Russ sounds like a decent man, perhaps we shall see him again?

Thanks for writing a very satisfying story, I am completely drawn in.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard