Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#265794 08/31/15 07:28 PM
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
In the older comics, Lois had a suspicion that Clark was really Superman, but she couldn't prove it for some reason (look-alike robots may have been a factor). What if early-seasons Lois had the same suspicion? How would she try to prove it? What would Clark do to side-step her, assuming he was even aware of her intentions? What would she want to do with the information, anyway? And of course, how does it change their relationship? wink

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It would be funnier (if you're going for a comedy) if Clark inadvertently (without realizing it) cleared his name, but more difficult to write. I've noticed that difference between the comics and L&C, too.

Lois Lane Fan has written a good story or two about Cat discovering Clark's secret and trying to prove it, especially to a much disbelieving Lois. It looks like he hasn't posted them to the Archives, though. [Linked Image] /nudge, nudge, LLF/ I Saw Superman Kissing Cat Grant and the other one is... Hmmm. I can't find it. Maybe it was by you, Queen of the Capes, about Cat discovering what Bruce does on his off time. Can't recall the title though.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Lois Lane Fan has written a good story or two about Cat discovering Clark's secret and trying to prove it, especially to a much disbelieving Lois. It looks like he hasn't posted them to the Archives, though. [Linked Image] /nudge, nudge, LLF/ I Saw Superman Kissing Cat Grant and the other one is... Hmmm. I can't find it.

I have quite a few stories I need to submit to the Archive. blush Unfortunately, I keep procrastinating. My new job taking up a lot of my free time doesn't help matters, either. I'll try to start sending the ones I'm missing along to the Archive a little at a time, though.

I also wrote Galactically Stupid . That might be the other story Virginia was thinking of.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lois_Lane_Fan
I also wrote Galactically Stupid . That might be the other story Virginia was thinking of.
hyper That's the one! Great little story. lol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard