Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This part sure packs a wallop!

Groggily, Luthor asked, "What do you have in your purse, lead?"

Martha chuckled and replied, "This isn't my purse, it's my Bible tote. It just has an old, well used, copy of the King James Bible."

Without taking her eyes off of Luthor, Lois quipped, "You laid him out with the Bible?"

Martha chuckled and said, "The Bible is good for lifting up the soul and for smiting evildoers."

He should be grateful she did not use a reference version!

"I'll be okay, dear. I'm not ready to be put out to pasture, yet. This has been exciting, but I'm used to hard exercise. A farmer's wife doesn't have an easy life. There's a lot of hard work around a farm." She considered for a moment and then asked, "Is this how all of your investigations go?"

Lois laughed and said, "No, not all of them. Most of them are harder."

Somehow, I can imagine if Martha was twenty years younger she would give Lois a run for her money!

He crooked his arm to her and she took it. He turned to Lucy and said, "I guess we’ll do this for real this time. Lead on, Peanut."

Peanut?

She rushed Sam the rest of the way down the aisle. Sam didn't have to throw back the veil because it was already trailing behind her head revealing the little bow on the crown of her head.

Urgh! Lois is such a modern woman, that bow just did not seem to be her taste! razz

Loved the wedding! So nice to see Lucy and Cat as Maid of Honor and bridesmaid respectively.

Herb interrupted and addressed to Clark, "Now, back to the Kryptonite. Contained in that pendent are two forms of Kryptonite, the star sapphire that I mentioned and a red form that will not affect you." Turning to Lois he said, "It is very important that you carry this on your person at all times from now on."

... and so a new chapter in Lois and Clark's life begins!

Last edited by Morgana; 08/18/15 07:33 PM. Reason: New comment

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, I was a bit worried when Lois took after Lex. When Martha charged after her and then Lucy I figured Lex was done for. He might be able to handle one of them but not all three at the same time. Brilliant of Lucy to prop the secret door open so Cat and the MPD could find where they went with no problems.

Loved the chapter but there is one more to go in this story so awaiting Friday.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
This part sure packs a wallop!

Groggily, Luthor asked, "What do you have in your purse, lead?"

Martha chuckled and replied, "This isn't my purse, it's my Bible tote. It just has an old, well used, copy of the King James Bible."

Without taking her eyes off of Luthor, Lois quipped, "You laid him out with the Bible?"

Martha chuckled and said, "The Bible is good for lifting up the soul and for smiting evildoers."

He should be grateful she did not use a reference version!

Yes, I agree.

Originally Posted by Mrogana
"I'll be okay, dear. I'm not ready to be put out to pasture, yet. This has been exciting, but I'm used to hard exercise. A farmer's wife doesn't have an easy life. There's a lot of hard work around a farm." She considered for a moment and then asked, "Is this how all of your investigations go?"

Lois laughed and said, "No, not all of them. Most of them are harder."

Somehow, I can imagine if Martha was twenty years younger she would give Lois a run for her money!

I think that is why Martha likes Lois so much.

He crooked his arm to her and she took it. He turned to Lucy and said, "I guess we’ll do this for real this time. Lead on, Peanut."

Peanut?

Sam's nickname for Lucy.

She rushed Sam the rest of the way down the aisle. Sam didn't have to throw back the veil because it was already trailing behind her head revealing the little bow on the crown of her head.

Urgh! Lois is such a modern woman, that bow just did not seem to be her taste! razz

Loved the wedding! So nice to see Lucy and Cat as Maid of Honor and bridesmaid respectively.

All of the pictures from the series have it.

Herb interrupted and addressed to Clark, "Now, back to the Kryptonite. Contained in that pendent are two forms of Kryptonite, the star sapphire that I mentioned and a red form that will not affect you." Turning to Lois he said, "It is very important that you carry this on your person at all times from now on."

... and so a new chapter in Lois and Clark's life begins!

This may be the end of this series, but then again, there may be some more entries. shock

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Yes, I was a bit worried when Lois took after Lex. When Martha charged after her and then Lucy I figured Lex was done for. He might be able to handle one of them but not all three at the same time. Brilliant of Lucy to prop the secret door open so Cat and the MPD could find where they went with no problems.

Loved the chapter but there is one more to go in this story so awaiting Friday.

Mike

As usual, Lois jumped in without checking the water level. If it hadn't been for Martha things could have turned out quite differently.

Friday is the capper of this series. At least, for now. I am planning a couple of follow-ups, maybe even this year.

I suggest that you read Friday's post carefully. There are hints about the future in it.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard