#265454 08/11/15 11:32 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

The end is in sight!

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Kerth
Kerth
Good wrap-up of the A-plot and a sweet romantic moment between Lois and Clark. But Clark gets one of these guys wallbash for not saying that he wants to move back to Metropolis to be with her. Come on, Clark...you know what she wants!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
Don't know why but I am expecting Lois to be the instigator of the transfer especially after the discussion between Clark and the Kents. He does not seem to believe he has much if any leverage on the transfer front. Maybe a Lois ultimatum to Perry either Clark comes back or I go over there even if it means quitting and going to work for someone else either in Metropolis or Paris (both of them).

Nice job

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 08/12/15 07:58 AM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Doing some much needed catching up peep...

Like was mentioned, great job of wrapping up the A plot, squaring everything away. Being your first longer story, I'm really impressed by your ability to have such a successful A and B plot running side by side. So happy to know that statements have been given, people that need to know what happened have been informed, and that Kryptonite is accounted for.

And as for Clark, can I add a " dizzy " to the the abover earned " wallbash "? Come on, Clark! You know you want to move back, Lois wants you to move back, you aren't happy in Europe, you aren't thrilled at your current job. Instigate the change. This is a once in a lifetime type of decision--make the right one thumbsup.

Great job, Feli notworthy. Can't wait for more!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
No matter where they are Lane and Kent cause trouble!

Henderson gave him a penetrating look, then laid the envelope aside, still unopened. He picked up a notepad and pen.

“So how did you two get caught up in all of this? Particularly you, Lane?”

Seated in front of Henderson's desk, Lois and Clark exchanged glances.

Classic Henderson! I could see the scene unfolding before my eyes. Those two need to get back to Metropolis where they belong.

Clark is a lunkhead! Of course he can go back to Metropolis, nothing is holding him in Paris. Does he think Perry wouldn't want him in the bullpen again?

Thank goodness for Martha and Jonathan! hyper

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard