OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
A cliffhanger!!

I loved it and agree with Morgana that this is one of the best stories you have written. The tension, twists, the kidnappings, this story just about has it all.

Can't wait until Friday!

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Speaking of twists and turns, my stomach was in a knot when Lois was trying to get Clark out of the kryptonite cage! That woman has a future as a cat burglar.

It is so hard to imagine that Mrs. Cox would allow herself to be the second woman.It is amazing that she would be in that situation knowing what Lex was doing to his wife.

Lois getting ready for the wedding was a hoot! She has a wedding present all set and ready for Luthor, the man won't know what hit him.

Cliffhanger indeed! Come on Friday!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
A cliffhanger!!

I loved it and agree with Morgana that this is one of the best stories you have written. The tension, twists, the kidnappings, this story just about has it all.

Can't wait until Friday!

Mike

As i said in a previous post, I was never happy with what happened in the end of season one. I didn't like all that Luthor got away with. This is my chance 'to get back at him.'

Hold onto your hat, we aren't done yet.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Speaking of twists and turns, my stomach was in a knot when Lois was trying to get Clark out of the kryptonite cage! That woman has a future as a cat burglar.

It is so hard to imagine that Mrs. Cox would allow herself to be the second woman.It is amazing that she would be in that situation knowing what Lex was doing to his wife.

Lois getting ready for the wedding was a hoot! She has a wedding present all set and ready for Luthor, the man won't know what hit him.

Cliffhanger indeed! Come on Friday!

All of the skills necessary to do a good job in investigating the bad guys.

That is one of the reasons that Mrs. Cox could have gone missing and Lex is aware of it.

Each person has their assignment. Lois was just fulfilling hers.

As I said to Mike, hold onto your hat. There are three more chapters to go. There is a famous quote, "It ain't over till it's over."

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard