Next Thread
Print Thread
#265409 08/10/15 06:09 PM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
More intrigue, more plots, more tension. Enjoy.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
Top Banana
The “Do Not Engage” notation figured brightly in her memory, although she didn’t know what it was about Wayne that warranted it.
Hmm ... it sounds like Batman's secret may not be as safe as he thinks it is.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Kerth
Kerth
I can hardly imagine how bizarre it would have felt for Lois to read that book about Superman, learning about her double and Clark's search for Lois Lane. That Lois, her old life, must feel so remote now. With her conclusion that maybe she could get Clark to help her retrieve her children, I'm wondering if she thinks that maybe she can get a piece of that old life back, or at least escape her current life in order to reinvent herself again.

Interesting stuff between James and Lex, but with Cox's last name, I'm not entirely sure James should trust her.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Annie, you may be right about Bruce's secret not being so secret, but since this isn't a Batman fic board, we'll just have to ponder that individually.

Groobie, I think you may have something. Lois hates her life and wants out but can't get out unless she leaves her babies, and what caring mother could do that? And I understand your suspicion about Dominique Cox (first name invented for this story), but remember - some things are different in this alt-world. Of course, some things aren't different, so -

Next chapter coming up!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard