Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#265317 08/07/15 04:48 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you all for sticking with it for as long as you have! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
Top Banana
What a wonderful ending! The wedding was beautiful, and the new pregnancy at the end ... I guess a trillion to one isn't quite an accurate description of Clark's chances of fathering a child with an Earth woman (either that, or Lois and Clark are having A LOT of fun). smile

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Annie B.
What a wonderful ending! The wedding was beautiful, and the new pregnancy at the end ... I guess a trillion to one isn't quite an accurate description of Clark's chances of fathering a child with an Earth woman (either that, or Lois and Clark are having A LOT of fun). smile

A little of both, I would imagine! wink

Thanks for reading! Glad that you liked the ending. I had a lot of fun writing this entire thing, but it's always great being able to write a happy ending for our favorite duo.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Features Writer
Features Writer
A beautiful wedding and wonderful way to end this story. notworthy

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by cuidadora
A beautiful wedding and wonderful way to end this story. notworthy

Thank you! And thanks for sticking with the story!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Beautiful! dance grin hail

The wedding was perfect--the vows so waffily wonderful. I loved all of the details that you included of the day. After all of the hard times that Lois and Clark went through to get them to that day, it was so rewarding to be able to really experience it with them. And the honeymoon was such a nice break for them, too, at the end.

Finding out that they both were wanting another child, and then finding out that they indeed will (hopefully) be having that second child, was the icing on the cake. Thanks for giving us a really clear picture of 'life' for them after Julia was born--I love knowing how they adjusted, what they were like as parents, and what their family is going to be like in the future. After becoming attached to the story, these characters and what they went through, it really was special getting to know more about their future together.

Lovely story, DC. So glad to have read it notworthy hail. Fantastic!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 08/10/15 02:31 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
Beautiful! dance grin hail

The wedding was perfect--the vows so waffily wonderful. I loved all of the details that you included of the day. After all of the hard times that Lois and Clark went through to get them to that day, it was so rewarding to be able to really experience it with them. And the honeymoon was such a nice break for them, too, at the end.

Finding out that they both were wanting another child, and then finding out that they indeed will (hopefully) be having that second child, was the icing on the cake. Thanks for giving us a really clear picture of 'life' for them after Julia was born--I love knowing how they adjusted, what they were like as parents, and what their family is going to be like in the future. After becoming attached to the story, these characters and what they went through, it really was special getting to know more about their future together.

Lovely story, DC. So glad to have read it notworthy hail. Fantastic!
Laura

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! I think it would have been a disservice just to end it with the birth/DNA results. It was nice to be able to show even a small glimpse of them as a family.

(Of course they will be able to have that second child.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
Kerth
Lovely wedding...thanks for not giving Lois a stupid bow on her head! dizzy You did a great job wrapping up this story and giving us a look at their family and life in the future. Wonderful! clap

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
Lovely wedding...thanks for not giving Lois a stupid bow on her head! dizzy You did a great job wrapping up this story and giving us a look at their family and life in the future. Wonderful! clap

Thank you! Glad you liked it.

That stupid bow needed to be killed with fire. Argh!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard