Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.†"Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Luthor and his people just don't get how ruthless an angry Lois can get. (And I'm sure Clark hopes he never sees it aimed at him.)

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She is the Lois of Brutal Youth. No one had better mess with her man!

My heart was in my throat when I read this. Mrs. Cox was very cruel to both Lois and Clark in very different ways. She should consider herself fortunate that she did not fall in to the hands of someone else ... like say, Arianna Carlin-LUTHOR.

Now if she and Clark can just get out of that basement before Lex or one of his minons goes down there! help

Last edited by Morgana; 08/08/15 07:20 PM. Reason: The comment needed to be clearer.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Dandello,

Thanks for 5he FDK!

Originally Posted by Dandello
Luthor and his people just don't get how ruthless an angry Lois can get. (And I'm sure Clark hopes he never sees it aimed at him.)

What they don't realize and have no clue is that it is her husband in that trap. She has skills and she will use them to rescue him. Luthor had just better hope he doesn't get in her way because she would go through him rather than around him if it was called for.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
She is the Lois of Brutal Youth. No one had better mess with her man!

I wasn't consciously patterning this Lois after any particular episode'sepisode's Lois. Lois has skills and she is using them to rescue her husband. Enough said.

Originally Posted by Morgana
My heart was in my throat when I read this. Mrs. Cox was very cruel to both Lois and Clark in very different ways. She should consider herself fortunate that she did not fall in to the hands of someone else ... like say, Arianna Carlin-LUTHOR.

Now if she and Clark can just get out of that basement before Lex or one of his minons goes down there! help

Actually, Lois can be every bit as dangerous as Arianna, given the correct motivation.

As to the other, timing can be everything.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard