Next Thread
Print Thread
#265192 08/02/15 08:50 PM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
More gory details about Lois, more stress, more angst. I know y'all can take it, but can I?

dizzy

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting stuff going down at the DP...is someone going to get caught up in the violence accidentally? Are Ellen and Sam in danger in Africa? How is Lois going to get her kids away from Rodolfo? And are we going to get Lucy and Clark back in a room together to see what their relationship looks like now that Lois may be in the picture? So many ways for this story to go! Keep it coming! thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just caught up on this story. Wow! I'm on pins and needles to see how this turns out or can possibly conclude in only 5 more installments!!

thanks!

rkn
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Sorry for the delay in posting. As the little mouse said, "I been sick!" (And I have, too. It's been un-fun.)

Groobie, there is an explanation of why that happened later on. Just remember the Justice League.

Sam and Ellen are/are not in danger. (Sorry. To quote a character from another show, "Spoilers!")

Lois will find a way, one which should have been obvious to her from the beginning but wasn't.

We'll see how Clark and Lucy relate soon. And thanks for the thumbs-up!

rkn, thanks for the enthusiasm. There are five installments to be followed by an epilogue which should tie up all the remaining loose ends.

Next chapter coming up!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard