Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Want to see the new Fantastic Four movie? Still waiting for it to come to your area?

Well, this may not be what you're waiting for, but it's out there and on line now...

For anyone who wasn't aware of it, Roger Corman made a low-budget Fantastic Four movie in 1994. It was never distributed, and seems to have been made mainly so that the film rights didn't revert to Marvel.

And it's on YouTube! The original trailer followed by the full film:

I have no idea how legal this is, or how long it will stay on line, so if you want to see it (and please note that I'm not actually recommending it!) this may be your only chance.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Top Banana
Top Banana
Marcus,

The podcast Comic Book Central has interviews with the entire cast of the original movie.

Alex Hyde-White (Reed Richards)
Rebecca Staab (Sue Storm)
Jay Underwood (Johnny Storm)
Michael Bailey Smith (Ben Grimm)
Joseph Culp (Dr Doom)
Oley Sassone (Director)

They go into the making of the film, the politics behind the film (from their perspective), and the shelving of the film.

Just in case anyone is interested. The interviews were aired late January, through February, to first week in March 2014.

Mike

He also did interview with: Deborah Joy Levine, K Callen & Eddie Jones(together), and Dean Cain. The first two in late 2013 and Dean's in April, 2014. Just FYI.

Last edited by Mike M; 08/02/15 09:44 PM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Yep. Not what I was waiting for. Thanks for not recommending it.

It seemed to have a feel of The Last Starfighter mixed with the live-action Spiderman series. The score seemed to be a combination of Star Trek Motion Picture and Star Wars themes.

After a little while it was painful (i.e. opening credits) but I hung on. The eleventh-hour minutes-long argument over a millisecond-long encounter was too much. I watched as long as I could--10 minutes.

Galaxy Quest was successful for parodying movies like this one.

Shallowford

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard