#265060 07/29/15 12:29 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

Sorry this one was late, everyone!

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm surprised that nobody saw them driving around in that doorless car. Was this at night? I can't remember.

Clark's lucky that Lois has been through this injury before and knew exactly what to do. I can imagine that raising his hands above his head would be painful with broken ribs.

How exactly is Clark going to meet with Henderson separately from Superman and not give himself away with they have the same facial injuries? Let's hope that beam of sunlight his Parisian apartment gets will be enough to heal his face quickly.

Poor Clark, already starting to dread Lois returning to Metropolis without him. One plus for Lois is that she's someone who lives in the NOW. Does he think that Perry wouldn't accept him back to Metropolis with open arms? We'll have to wait and see.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was really looking forward to reading this chapter. Very relieved now to know that Lois and Clark are back in Paris. Together. Safe hail.

I'm really curious to read about tomorrow and the coming days. When does Clark get back his powers? When does he heal, look more like himself? How does the meeting with Henderson go?

And the biggie: Do they BOTH go back to Metropolis? grovel Together and in love? grovel grovel grovel. After sharing 'I love you's' I really can't imagine that they don't...but Clark had doubts--mentioned Lois going back alone.

Excited to read more!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Kerth
Kerth
I love that they fell asleep together! love Now that Luthor has been taken care of and Lois and Clark have cleared the secrets between them, there's no reason why they can't go back to Metropolis and be together. How many more parts do you think there will be in this story?

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! A lot happened in this installment. Lois and Clark are on the road back to Paris and back firmly in each other's lives.

Lex is a creep for kicking Clark like that!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I'm surprised that nobody saw them driving around in that doorless car. Was this at night? I can't remember
It's set during the day. When I wrote this chapter, I instantly regretted ripping the car door off... blush It worked well in the last chapter, but made this one so much more complicated that it needed to be. Whoops.

I'm not going to answer everyone's questions here simply because it'll spoil the end of the story.

Originally Posted by groobie
How many more parts do you think there will be in this story?
I'm aiming for two but it might be three. One of those will be a short epilogue. The end is in sight!

Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard