Next Thread
Print Thread
#265042 07/27/15 11:13 PM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
This is the longest of the flashbacks, and it's also the last. Maybe this will explain Lois' actions and attitudes without excusing them.

As always, watch your step and keep your hands and head inside the car at all times.

sad

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Kerth
Kerth
Very vividly descriptive part, even with its cold, methodical detachment. She's so dispassionate about everything else at this point in her life, which makes me wonder how truly passionate she is about actually killing Rodolfo. She's gone so far down such a dark path, it's doubtful she can ever come back. frown

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Thanks, Groobie. Maybe Lois is now dispassionate about killing Rodolfo now, but maybe it's become an intellectual decision for her instead. And she has traveled far down a dark path, but I like to think that redemption is possible for anyone. Justice will have to be served, of course, but maybe - just maybe - Lois can fight her way clear of all of this.

Then again, maybe she can't, despite wanting to so very badly. We'll have to read and find out, won't we?

Next chapter up in minutes. Be sure to wear your body armor.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard