Columnist
L
Love this story! Happy honeymoon!!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you very much! This is what I'm going to see tomorrow evening.

Beach

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Kerth
Kerth
I like that Lois has Lucy to talk to in this story. I think the show could have used that character much more effectively. Lois doesn't have any close friends to talk to other than Clark, so she doesn't have a sounding board when she is having conflicted feelings that she needs to work through (until she starts seeing Dr. Friskin). Lucy could have been the girlfriend that Lois needs. I hope that Clark sees that Lois doesn't betray his secret, that she has earned a measure of trust. He needs to come back and talk to her!

Congratulations on your wedding, and enjoy your honeymoon. Maybe it will inspire you to contribute to the nfic side of the boards. wink devil rotflol

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hope you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon, bakasi!

Wonderful part smile. I, too, kept waiting for Clark to walk through those elevator doors. And I'm loving those little hints--small acknowledgements to herself that Lois really does have some sort of connection to Clark, maybe even some feelings for Clark wink. Those moments with Lucy were really great--Lois does need someone to talk to--normally it IS Clark, times like this though it would have been nice if the show used Lucy how you are using her, giving Lois a real connection to her sister.

Can't wait for more...
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 07/27/15 10:43 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree about Lois' relationship with her sister. So glad they are on a more friendly basis as they were in the short time that Elizabeth Barondes was on the show.

Looking forward to reading the next part.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you all for your nice feedback. I've had a very nice time, going for long walks and riding the bike. Now I'm back and full of energy to go on - well, mostly full of energy. tired

There is a heat wave here that makes me kind of lethargic. Clark anywhere around? confused

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard