Print Thread
#264839 07/16/15 05:14 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

There's a lot of different things to write about in The Source, but I chose to bypass the obvious choice- i.e., Lois's loss of confidence and her suspension. It turned out a little different to what I envisioned, but trying to rewrite it left me with a clunky mess. So here's the original smile

Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Kerth
Kerth
I just hope it's not because of me.
Ouch! That's a morbid thought to dwell on! You have to wonder how often in the day a stray thought like this crosses his mind. When he saves a stranger, does he think about his loved ones? How often can he obsess about that fear before it drives him crazy? No wonder he broke up with Lois "for her own good" if he constantly connects being part of his family with being in danger. Poor guy. frown
Susan, who's willing to do her civic duty and take his mind off of his problems for a while. devil

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard