Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Feedback always appreciated.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm really intregued with this story, bakasi. The flashback between Lois and Lex, along with the moments with Lucy were great...but wow--the end, where Lois and Clark had a moment together--that was an amazing scene notworthy.

I really loved the set-up: Lois just having gotten out of the shower...see's a shadow in the window looking back at her...lets him into her bedroom to try to reconnect. You could really feel the tension from Clark. Feel how Lois was very much wanting to have a moment with him. All the uncertainty. Confusion.

I'm so glad that Lois told Clark that Perry hasn't done anything about his resignation. And I'm happy that Clark knows that his secret is safe with Lois. Her acceptance of what Clark can do, and her support of him, I really enjoyed.

Can't wait for more!
Laura smile

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Kerth
Kerth
Loved the scene between Lois and Clark (though, in my mind, she was wrapped in a towel and he didn't leave devil lol...I just can't manage to crawl my way out of the gutter!) There was great tension, and I really felt for Clark and his insecurity about himself. Looking forward to the next part. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Loved the scene between Lois and Clark (though, in my mind, she was wrapped in a towel and he didn't leave

This is definitely something worth thinking about. blush

Thank you for your feedback, LMA and groobie. You guys make my day. dance

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Here I am, late as usual grin

Lois lost herself in his eyes for a moment. She had a hard time picturing Luthor the way Clark saw him. Thinking about Clark, Lois managed to find her way back into the reality of the evening. Her gaze dropped towards her notepad and the tough questions she had written down that were still unanswered. Lois felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment. Luthor had completely thrown her off her game and it irked her. But judging from the past ten minutes, she was not going to get her questions answered. Some way to follow in the footsteps of her idols- Woodward and Bernstein certainly would not have forgotten the Watergate Scandal over some stupid flirt.

FoLC's have written this scene many times, but the tension, both emotional and physical is very evident here. Lois is torn in several directions and so is Lex.

“Where have you been?” Lucy asked, checking her wrist-watch and kneeled down to gather the various items of food. “Why didn’t you call to tell me that you were coming so late? I could have done the shopping.”

“Would you have heard the phone?” Lois asked, raising her brows.

At this point, Lucy was a lousy roommate. She should have been making dinner rather than waiting for her sister to come home and then order take-out. Still the loud earphones are a good set-up for later.

“But Clark, if we published that the Colonist Transport was sabotaged, then everybody would know that there was someone else pulling the strings,” Lois argued. “With your help and the bomb as evidence, we could…”

“I resigned, Lois,” Clark broke her off. He opened the window again and stepped onto the sill.

“Perry didn’t accept your resignation, yet,” Lois told him.

This scene was perfect between Lois and Clark. The potential for all that was to come is here. So glad that Perry 'lost' Clark resignation. So it is not too late.

Hah! Lucy never heard a thing! hyper

When is the next posting? wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard