Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
As he removed the helmet he returned to his penthouse living room. The fire crackled in the fireplace. He was fueled with a new determination and moved to his desk. Once there, he wrote, "Once Superman is disabled, have him dissected to find the source of his powers and duplicate them … in me."

So cool to see this sequence! I saw an interview with John Shea and he really enjoyed being filmed flying!

"This is Buzz. Tell him to get on the phone or he won't get any more stuff. You got that?"

Lucy put her hand over the mouthpiece and had a mystified expression as she mouthed, "Buzz?"

Clark chuckled and whispered in her ear, "That's Perry playing ‘cloak and dagger."

She nodded her understanding and passed over the phone. Taking the phone, he asked, "What can I do for you, Buzz?"

"You can come up with the scratch to pay what you owe me."

"I've got it."

Great banter!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

In this case it was Luthor that was enjoying himself.

Obviously that was not in the show. Thank you for the compliment.

I had a comment on the other board that the reader didn't like Lex kissing Lois. I pointed out that she is avoiding lip to lip. In the previous story Lois stated adamantly that her lips belong to Clark. That is one of the factors that is driving Luthor so. Her denial is making him even more determined to break her will and force her submission. That frustration is clouding his judgement somewhat.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard