OP Offline
Pulitzer
Please tell me what you think.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Interesting! clap clap clap

I'm really enjoying Lois adjusting to this information about Clark. Trying to take it in, figure him out. I love how she isn't--her gut instinct isn't--to tell on him. She'd keeping quiet, but trying to get to the bottom of things. They haven't known each other long at all, but the fact that she is playing this out like this, to me anyway, says a lot.

Clark's resignation suprised me, but then again, I'm sure he feels like he has no other option. I'm glad Perry is 'loosing' it on his desk for the time being laugh notworthy.

I'll be curious to see what Jimmy finds out. And definitely curious as to how it'll go whenever Lois and Clark talk again.

Congratulations on getting married party
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 07/06/15 05:20 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you, LMA, both for the feedback and the good wishes.

I'm really enjoying Lois adjusting to this information about Clark. Trying to take it in, figure him out. I love how she isn't--her gut instinct isn't--to tell on him. She'd keeping quiet, but trying to get to the bottom of things. They haven't known each other long at all, but the fact that she is playing this out like this, to me anyway, says a lot.

Maybe she would tell on him, if she had any proof whatsoever. But given that she was the only witness to his display of powers, she would look pretty foolish claiming there was a man eating bombs. wink

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry I'm getting to the party late. This was an excellent update to a fascinating tale. This is a very thoughtful Lois, someone who is looking and checking the water level before she dives in!

Hope to see an update soon. wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard