Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#264554 07/04/15 12:00 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Happy Fourth of July, my fellow American FoLCs!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
WAFF-O-RAMA! Clark setting up the townhome for them was adorable. If only my own husband was that handy! Lol His fear about relating to the baby was realistic, too. I'm sure just being able to express that doubt out loud was enough to resolve it in his mind. Another great part. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
WAFF-O-RAMA! Clark setting up the townhome for them was adorable. If only my own husband was that handy! Lol His fear about relating to the baby was realistic, too. I'm sure just being able to express that doubt out loud was enough to resolve it in his mind. Another great part. thumbsup

So glad you liked it, Groobie! I loved the idea of Clark getting their home ready for them. Sort of his very own "nesting" instinct. (I also wish my husband was handy. Of the two of us, I am actually the handier one.)

Yeah, I liked continuing to play with Clark's evolving fears, as they would naturally occur. Besides, insecure Clark is adorable. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Playing a bit of catch up this morning...

I can't believe that we are already commenting on Part 25!?! It's amazing how quickly this story has gone--how much I have really enjoyed it, enjoyed this process of Lois and Clark becoming parents. Falling in love love.

Wonderful part. Clark's fears were very realistic--knowing that he's had some doubts, does worry about the future--really brought a real-life tone to these last few months of the pregnancy. So many adjustments...

And everything with Clark and the house was so very adorable smile. My two favorite things--L&C and house design/decorating--combined as one dance.

I love seeing them settling in...getting ready for an amazing life together.

Excited for more,
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 07/06/15 01:17 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
Playing a bit of catch up this morning...

I can't believe that we are already commenting on Part 25!?! It's amazing how quickly this story has gone--how much I have really enjoyed it, enjoyed this process of Lois and Clark becoming parents. Falling in love love.

Wonderful part. Clark's fears were very realistic--knowing that he's had some doubts, does worry about the future--really brought a real-life tone to these last few months of the pregnancy. So many adjustments...

And everything with Clark and the house was so very adorable smile. My two favorite things--L&C and house design/decorating--combined as one dance.

I love seeing them settling in...getting ready for an amazing life together.

Excited for more,
Laura

Hi! wave

I know! How the time flies with posting these chapters!

I'm glad you've been enjoying the ride so far. It was fun to write it all. I love that you loved Clark's fears - I think any normal guy would have some little nugget of doubt/fear, especially given how probable it is that his mortal enemy fathered the child. I liked writing in Clark as a handyman - I figured with his farmland roots (and especially any years when money was tight), his parents and he would have learned to be very good at fixing broken things.

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard